EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel T3i External Flash Question

Hello All, I know the Canon Rebel T3i is a dated camera. However, I purchased it new back in 2012, played around with it, seeing if photography was for me enjoyed it, but sadly it was put on the back burner. I had recently taken pictures at my parent...

Resolved! AF Point keeps jumping back to the centre

I really hope someone can help me.  I manually select an AF point, use the back-button focus, and as soon as i press the shutter release, it jumps back to the centre point.  I'm tearing my hair out as I need to use my camera tomorrow and I don't know...

Ludo by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D Shutter Now Louder

My canon 6d's shutter is now louder.  Nothing else seems off, pictures are great, everything works BUT my ear is freaking out because I can hear a difference...its just a bit "clunkier" sounding.  Taking pictures of my daughter and she said she could...

t6i/760d Audio meters not showing on lcd

Hi, Im trying to find a way to show the audio meters on the lcd since I can't put headphones in to monitor this would be pretty nice to have. But im having trouble finding it and begin to wonder if it's even possible? My steps: Put the camera on manu...

PLNDR by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 7D Mark II view finder display

HiI have lost all my display info in the view finder and the LCD top display. Most importantly I cannot see the focus point.The LCD monitor on the back display is OK.Any help is appreciated.Paula

PaulaB by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T6 Flash

Good afternoon. I've just bought a Canon 1300D (I believe also known as Rebel T6) and, being a complete novice at photography, I'm using it in Auto Mode. I'm finding that the flash pops up and fires, even in bright sunlight. This seems all wrong to m...

TightGit by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Pics out of focus when shooting horizontally

Hey!I'm having CANON 5D MARK III and the lens I'm using is the same one you get with the camera (canon 24-105mm). In the last few months I noticed that when I'm taking pics horizontally (landscape mode) the pics seems to be fuzzy or not in focus but ...

Yar by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

TROUBLE Shooting Video

Hi, My camera is a Canon M3 and recently it keeps stopping half way when shooting videos. It will show a bar at the side and when it stops, it will have 'busy' writen for a long time. HELP ME. ;(

52591398_399822750779869_8007558900930838528_n.jpg 52480987_316243012410941_8745108779697176576_n.jpg

Canon T5i Battery Puzzle

i am using a T5i camera and LP-E8 Battery and its original Charger. I have been having low battery indicator on the camera for a while. I changed to a OEM battery, no respite. I change the charger thinking the charger is not charging it to full capac...

123.JPG
yadbugee by Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T6I takes grainy video at ISO 100

Attatched is a screenshot of a video I took the other day on a partly cloudy day.  My T6i was shooting in 24 frames per second at a frame rate of 1/50 with an aperature of f11 and ISO of 100.  The picture seems alright but is pretty grainy and disapo...

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 7.06.07 PM.png
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements