EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help

I have a instagram page where i upload pictures of my ducky.I use a Canon EOS 80D and I'm having a issue where the camera has a delay to take the picture and when it does take the picture despite using autofocus, it comes out blurry -4-

SD Cards & Connecting to Mac

Hi there- I have a dual question.  1. Has anyone had trouble connecting their Cannon Rebel T6 directly to their Mac to transfer photos? I had previously had no issues and the other night when I connected its registerring the camera is connected but s...

Resolved! Help - new photographer!

Please bear with me as I am new to DSLRs and I trying to learn to properly use my Canon 6D and am having a terrible time trying to shoot a play at my child's school.  I'm sure it is something I am doing wrong. I began by using the Auto setting, but w...

IMG_3605.jpg IMG_4309.JPG
crowgirl1 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Black back screen

Hi, I have just purchased a 75mm-300mm zoom lenze. When I switched to manual settings both on camera and lenze the back screen turned black with nothing showing at all, I took several shots and they all turned black as well. I did remove the lenze co...

benbotto by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon 7D Mark II Freezes

I have had my Canon 7D Mark II for two or so years, and recently it has began a focusing issue. I am a concert photographer and more and more commonly when I go to the shows I will be in the middle of shooting a set and the camera will just stop resp...

mmschill by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Odd filename creation...

My 5DMKIII has been creating these odd filenames which makes ordering & viewing files a real pain in the arse. I don't recall changing any filename related settings in the camera, although I don't see how there would be an option for this mess.  Than...

filenames.png
San2C by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i Video Quality is terrible

I have a hand me rebel t4i my dad gave me and I am very dissapointed in the camera quality. I have looked up many videos of other videos that also have a t4i and they look so much better than mine. I also tried many settings and none of them look goo...

Improbe my product photo kit.

Hello! I have an online silver jewelry store and I have small questions about product photos if someone can help me.I have a Canon EOS 1300D and a 105mm Sigma.For the light I use a Foldio photo tent and two arm lights from the dawn: lol:The pictures ...

Marian1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

7D single point AF issue. Advice needed.

I'm having a focusing issue with my 7D, and I was hoping someone out there might be able to provide some insight. The focus with the single point Af is vastly inconsistent, even with the center point and on a tripod. I recently tried using a calibr...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements