EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Intervalometer for EOS R!!

This is really just to help anyone else out who has to go through this and maybe save them a bit of trouble.I recently bought an EOS R, and wanted to get an Intervalometer for it. I went to the Canon website and under "Supplies and Accessories" for t...

Resolved! Canon 70 d

When I view the picture after I took, but show up with the focus frame (it is square) in the picture, and different picture with different frame, wire. Could someone give me hand, Thanks

80D focus

Just got 80D and have question about focus points. When using one shot using any of the four AF modes when I press shutter button half way, like on my 6D, camera focus on image and I get green light in view finder and a little beep. No problem. When ...

chief by Rising Star
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 7D LCD issue (Grey screen)

I There,  I dropped my7D camera on the ground and then I got the error 40 Battery issue. Sent it back t Canon for repair but it was more expensive to repair then buying a new one. I then asked them to send it back. I changed this part: Bottom Main FP...

babou19 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! eos 80d M position issue

when in M exposure mode, cannot change aperture.when I try to change apperture, I see L in exposure window.can change speed with no problem.thank you for your helpBeni Mor

benimor by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 80D Mirror Issue?

I have an 80D that I use for shooting video mainly, and it works great for that. However, when I switch into photo mode, I have no live shoot preview on the screen. I have verified that the setting is on, however I don't hear the mirror switch when I...

AlexTV by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 5D Mark IV Goes Dead During Shooting

Just got a new 5DM4 and this is the 2nd time I've taken it out to shoot. Tonight, during night time photography the camera just died while focusing, and turned itself off after clicking the shutter while using LV or traditional mode. Battery life was...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements