EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS 5D Mark IV Goes Dead During Shooting

Just got a new 5DM4 and this is the 2nd time I've taken it out to shoot. Tonight, during night time photography the camera just died while focusing, and turned itself off after clicking the shutter while using LV or traditional mode. Battery life was...

Canon 6D ii won't power on

I used the camera most of the day yesterday with zero issues.  I charged the battery overnight to use for today's sessions.  When I put the battery in, it turned on, I reformatted the SD card, then turned it off.   Now it just won't turn on at all. I...

Multiple exposure on camera - 5DIII

Hi!I have a question, hope somoene can help me!(Also, I speak from Brazil, please forgive my english)I want to make double exposures with my camera (5DMArkIII) using pictures that I already took last month. I put the pictures on my card, they all app...

Resolved! Highlight tone priority

Hi... I'm using Eos 60D. The problem is I can't disable the highlight tone priority when recording video. I have tried at the menu section. Nothing works.. The simple D+ keep appear at the ISO section. Someone helps me

Apishx by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 77d wont take pictures only videos

Suddenly, my canon 77d wont take pictures, no menu for pictures. When u turn the camera on, it goes directly to the movie/video mode even if the setting is in picture mode. And when I click for the Menu, there is no submenu for the pictures only for ...

xdcm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Brand new T7i Kit LP-E17 -- Bad Battery?

I bought a brand new T7i kit today. I have had the LP-E17 battery in the charger for roughly 4 hours and the orange light has never stopped blinking and when I just put it in the camera is shows no charge. Should the charge light be blinking on this ...

Canon 80D shutter Issue during recording.

Hi all, I own a Canon EOS 80D. I've had it for around 3 years now and am experiencing an issue during video recording. In Video mode after starting recording, at random, the shutter will open and close on its own, blackening the screen and ceasing re...

Battery Charge Issue

I have both a Canon 5D Mk3 and a Canon 5D Mk4I have noticed that some batteries (3rd party and Canon Originals), after charging will show 100% when put into to 5D3 - but will show 60% or less when put in the 5D4. on one occasion a battery that showed...

Resolved! Recording issue

I have a EOS rebel T3 that pretty old but never had any problems with it until yesterday. In the middle of me filming something for my class project the screen start to glitch and the camera froze so i had to remove the battery to completely turn it ...

Kahronie by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting image files in camera

Hello All,What is the definitive determination about deleting image files in camera after a shoot? I used to do this all the time until I heard that it shouldn't be done. Then I read on a well known photo instructor's weekly blog that it's ok to do s...

Petem61 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements