EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Screen Help

I have an issue where I sometimes think I'm recording video on my Canon DSLRs and I'm not. I shoot on the 80D and the 5D Mark IV.I'm paying so much attention to the focus and settings and everything else that sometimes I hit the record button one too...

EOS 200D SL2 Rebel TimeLapse

Hello,So thinking of getting a EOS 200D SL2 Rebel for astrophotography.Does the TimeLapse function always create a video, as i just want to use it to shoot a number of RAW images that i'll post process myself.Many thanks imk

imk1230 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

kEdsSaveTo_Host,but it dosn't work!

Hello,everyone,i use eos sdk(3.6) ,i want save picture to my pc when i take picture,but i can't find any picture in my pc.below is my code,please give me advice ,thank you so much! -----------C++ code EdsOpenSession(camera);EdsInt32 SaveTarget = kEds...

What the heck's going on here?

Hi all, I'm perplexed by a couple of recent images I've taken with my 6DMII; hoping you'll take a look and offer any thoughts as to what's going on and whether the issues are related. I've reached out to CPS and they've not been able to offer any con...

IMG_3173sm.jpg IMG_3675sm.jpg

Importing photos

I have a Cannon Rebel 5i.  I use the cable that came with the camera with an adapter to import photos to iPad which I’ve done successfully for years.  Now when I connect the iPad recognizes the camera but it says there are no photos to upload.  I can...

Jdoms by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

several day interval shooting question

Hi,I have a 5Ds and am trying ot make a stop motion over several days of a flower blooming.I need to shoot it on memory card with 5min intervals and one battery charge.I was wondering if there is a setting where the camera wakes itself back up to tak...

5D Mark IV exposure issue

Hello All, After being a Canon loyalist for over 10 years I joined this community (I belong to other photography forums) today. Not sure what took me so long! Anyway, I just got the 5D Mark IV and I experienced a lot of exposure issues at Javits Cent...

Resolved! Rebel T6 Memory Card

I just received the Rebel T6 camera as a gift and purchased a UHS-I 64 GB memory card of course, BEFORE reading the manual which says, "The camera can use UHS-I cards, but since it is not compatible wiht the UHS-I standard, reading/writing speeds wil...

Rlharris by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANON EOS 550D

Hi Im new to photography. I have a canon eos 550d and I'm having a problem about autofocus.. When I set the AF switch on the lens the picture is blurred. And I switch to manual mode the focus ring is already to it's max.. I'm wondering should I turn ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements