EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON EOS 550D

Hi Im new to photography. I have a canon eos 550d and I'm having a problem about autofocus.. When I set the AF switch on the lens the picture is blurred. And I switch to manual mode the focus ring is already to it's max.. I'm wondering should I turn ...

XS always says "busy", won't shoot.

Hello, My EOS XS (1000D), when power is on, 1/2 press of shoot button, shows in the view finderflashing  "busy" along with the eposure and iso numbers. Full press does not take a picture. This is the case in all modes, with lens on/off, memory card i...

ju1234 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1DX ii Minimum shutter speed in AV mode

When using the AV mode on my canon 1dx ii with the 500mm f4 it determines the shutter speed based on the focal length used for hand holding which means it usually aims for around 1/1000th of a second but while it aims for this said shutter speed it r...

Resolved! 80D Video Settings

The Lions Club to which I belong would like me to video tape our speakers. I am a long time still photographer, but have zero video knowledge. I am going to use an 80D, 24-70 f2.8, and Road mic. The meeting room holds about 100 people so it is not ve...

MikeV2013 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Grainy Video- Canon Rebel t3i

Hello. I filmed makeup tutorial videos on my canon and for some reason certain things in the video (shimmer eyeshadow aka my eyelids) look extremely grainy and I’m not sure why. I’ve looked up what settings should be where and my ISO is set at 400. I...

Jcal314 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't attach lens

Hey there, I'm having trouble attaching the lens to my Eos Rebel T1, I can align the white squares but when I try to turn to atach it something seems to lock it from twisting, tried forcing a little bit and it does twist but not enough to attach. Som...

7D mkii utility software

been searching, but haven't found any info.is there anyway to backup the camera settings?either Canon or aftermarket windows software? otherwise is there a list online somewhere that lists all the settings so i can jot them dowm?or do i have to go sc...

Canon Connect problem with iPhone X

Hello!  I have a canon 6D and it has always successfully connected with my iphone 6s..I just tried to connect with an iphone X, and the iphone is asking for a password.  I've read in previous posts how to retrieve the password, but my iphone X doesn'...

Resolved! EOS M5 w/18-150mm

I'm considering buying the EOS 5 camera. So far very impressed wioth info availabl;e on the internet. Are there any new users and what are the experiences. Opinions and experience of others will help me to make decision.Thanks

mjw by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D LCD panel error message

Hi Everyone, My beloved 6D got a little damp in my rucksack on a walk around the Scottish Highlands.  Now, when I put the battery in, I just see this on the LCD panel, before even turning it on.  When I do turn it on, it’s completely functionless.  ...

AA31C508-5F05-48AB-B827-BE75553C88AA.jpeg
Bendobb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements