EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5D mark iv remote shutter automatically firing

My newly purchased 5D mark iv is randomly triggering the shutter when a remote shutter is connected with the 3-pin connector.As long as the cable is connected, it keeps triggering at seemingly random interval. Actually, it does this even when I don't...

magawa by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel EOS t6

Got this camera as a gift. I have watched several videos and read up on using it. I am currently having 2 issues: 1) my subject is always slightly soft or blurred as is the print on the clothing ahe is wearing. 2) colors are often way off. I have the...

EOS R adapter question

Just curious...Does anyone know why Canon recommends connecting the EF to RF adapter first to the lens before attaching it to the camera? It would be so much easier to just leave the adapter on the camera but I'm following the recommended procedure.

Resolved! 300D CF card recommendations

My son has an older Canon 300D camera. He needs a new card with decent amount of space and as much speed as he can get for a camera this old.   What would you recommend? My understanding is that there's no sense in buying the latest and greatest beca...

EOSRebel T6 Issues with focusing

I recently went out on a sunny snowy day to take pictures using the 18-55 lends with the High definition AF wide angle lends. Later that evening I removed the Hight definition Wide angle lends, and now my camara will not focus. The flash will pop up ...

Canon 60D Display Issue

Hey guys I got some wired problem with my canon 60d since 2 weeks........... My LCD display automatically get inverted after every 2 to 6 seconds during the shooting or rest of the timings... Like when m changing setting in menu display get inverted ...

mohsin781 by Apprentice
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with canon 18-55mm lens

Hello, i don't know if this is the right place so i apologise if it isn't. I have a canon 1100D and have since i was 14 (i'm 22 now). I've never had an issue with the camera or anything till monday of this week, the canon 18-55mm lens won't allow to ...

Canon EF 50mm 1.8 STM Lens issue

Hi Im looking for any answers to this unusual situation...just got a Canon EOS30V film camera as it takes the EF lenses that I use with my Canon 5d mk2. The odd thing is it works great with my Canon EF 24mm lens but is not even recognising the 50mm 1...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements