EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with images from T3i

When I take pictures with the T3i Rebel, on the view screen the image looks fine.  However when I open the photo in Windows 10 or Lightroom, it is completly unusable.  I have attached an image of what it looks like after opening it in LR.  Any help w...

Canon.PNG
mbender by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

1DX ii - File Corruption

Hey guys been shooting a lot with my 1dx as of late and when i shoot videos over roughly 3 mins long on my CFast 2.0 card i cant pull the file off my camera.Can play it back on my camera but cant drag it offIm not using a CFast reader just cable stra...

jackpyp by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1DX Mark II - Movie Rec Size issue

Hi everyone, I recently purchased a 1DX Mark II, and I noticed I cannot access 120 FPS rec format in the high frame rate menu, I also lack several recording size options. I bought the Sandisk brands Compact flash and Cfast 2.0 and I was wondering if ...

cf.jpg 100fps.jpg Movie rec size.jpg

5D Mark IV video setting issues!!!

So I'm a photographer, and I do have some experience with video, but I'm really no expert. For whatever reason I just cannot get the video settings on the Mark IV right. I've tried to film something three times now, changing the settings each time, a...

Poor Quality out of Focus on 80D

I'm having a terrible problem with my images looking great in camera until I zoom in. Everything was shot in RAW at ISO 100. This photo was taken with the autofocus turned on and looking through the viewfinder. Upon first look I just thought I focuse...

Kyra-and-Gary-Wedding_66.jpg Kyra-and-Gary-Wedding_67.jpg Kyra-and-Gary-Wedding_583.jpg

Sell 5D IV to run 2x EOS R bodies!!

I currently have a 5DIV and an EOS R and am wondering if it would be worthwhile going for a second R as I shoot a lot of video. (Sending in the 5D IV for the C-Log upgrade would mean a lot of downtime plus still no peaking on the 5D).I’m just wonderi...

Shutter will not stop.

Canon Rebel SL2When I was out shooting, just now, working in manual mode,  the shutter started clicking, non stop, very fast.I went to another shooting mode, with no change.I turned the camera off, then on.  No change.I removed the battery, waited a ...

Image Quality Issue/Canon 80D

I have a Canon 80D and I’ve never had an issue with the clarity of my pictures when I download them to my phone off of the canon camer connect app until recently. I think it has something to do with the fact that my pictures have been saved in “R + J...

How to access geolocation information

Rebel EOS T6Samsung Galaxy S9+ I can connect the camera to the phone wirelessly.I can turn on the feature (on the phone) that begins the geolocation log. How do get this information from the log on the phone to the photograph? Any help will be greatl...

TimC by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

70D Stops recording video after a few seconds

Other people have had the same problem, but mine is a little different. My card is a PNY 64GB 90MB/Second Class 10 that I format after putting into camera. When I first got the camera a couple of years ago I could record as long as I wanted. Now, onl...

loyd by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording on my EOS Rebel T5i

I film videos on YouTube and my camera has been the best, but a couple of weeks ago, when I have sat down and filmed, about 15 seconds into recording, this rectangle in corner of my camera pops up, and when the cubes in the rectangle fill all the way...

IMG_8106.JPG

Resolved! Image output from RAW is grainy?

Hi. I hope I'm posting this at the right thread, else please advise if this isn't the right section for this. I've recently received a 5DM3 as a graduation gift and got myself a 50mm lens to shoot along with. I didn't study or learn photography and m...

_X9A7556_O.jpg _X9A7556_E.jpg _X9A7556_A.jpg
debsiew by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements