EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop Won't Detect Rebel T6

Sorry for the reply but I don't know how to start a new thread as I am new to the forum. I haven't been able to get my laptop to detect my Rebel T6 as of late. Has anyone else had a comparable issue? I recently cleared up about 5GB of space from my H...

Damien92 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Film counter stuck on an F1!!

Hi there! Ive recently bought a canon f1, everything seems to be in working condition mostly apart from the framecounter. Whenever i try to advance it seems to move onto the next frame but bounces back. I assumed it was the back pin behind the back p...

Recover RAW files from a formatted card

For a Canon 80 D, can someone please tell me which data recovery software is capable to recover RAW pictures from a formatted SD card ? Preferrably free ? I have tried Sandisk rescue pro, Recuver , Test Disk etc. , none of them works. Any idea ? Than...

FrancisW by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M10- nfc problem

Hi. I bought my Camera few days ago. I am able to connect it through wifi settings with my phone Huawei G7 but I can't get that one touch feature with NFC. I have turned on nfc on my phone and camera,but it just doesn't connect. I really would love t...

Danielav by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My new camera vs my samsung s8

Hello everyone,,I'm relatavily new to the photography world and yesterday I bought my first real camera. I bought a Canon 200D with the 18-55mm DCIII lense. I thought that there is no way my phone would be able to match up to a dedicated camera, but ...

Helsinki by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T7i not turning on

Hi all,I was setting up to use my T7i and when turning on the camera I noticed the LCD was a lot dimmer than normal.  went into the settings and adjusted it but even at max brightness the appearance was still dimmed. I proceeded onward and took a pho...

EOS 70D soft images

Hello Everybody.  My name is Dennis and I'm a newb, not to dslr's but to this model, so please have mercy on me. First question: When using the image processing software, PF 4  should I be able to go to 100% and still have a sharp image? Every image ...

Blossom small.jpg Blosson red small.jpg
drrhein by Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T1i Won't write onto any SD card

I know it's an old camera, but it's been giving issues recently. I tried to take a picture with a SanDisk 1GB card in the camera, so it wouldn't have a hard time, but the camera just kept blinking about writing to the card. When I turn the camera off...

tahill64 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 5D Mark III “busy” error?

Hello - new to the forums. I’ve been having an issue with my 5D Mark III camera recently when shooting events. When I shoot continuously, after about 10-14 shots, my camera will say “Busy” & not let me shoot anymore for about 5-10 seconds. And if I c...

troywach by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements