EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon R AF Point Display

I need some help. I believe it is a bug in Canon R but please help me. 1. My settings:- One Shot, Single AF point.2. I half press the shutter and focus on a point. Let us call it POINT A.3. I recompose the picture. Green box moves the camera movement...

T7i Battery Grip Please

I've been using Canon product since my first camera is 1977 an AE1, then AE1P, and more resently Rebel XT,  a Rebel XSi, and now the Rebel T7i. All the other models I've allways had a battery grip or autowinder on the older film models. These add ons...

Chris2 by Apprentice
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

6D to EOS RP or EOS R!!

I am really conflicted on what to do.If I upgrade my 6D to an EOS RP will I need noticeable difference in IQ. I already know the auto focus will be really improved. I do not shoot video so the EOS RP shortcomings in that dept. really don't effect me....

6D Mark ii Issues

Hello,Has anyone had issues when plugging in an external lapel mic causing the Canon 6D Mark ii? My camera changes settings on it’s own every time I have one hooked up and press record.I’ve been filming with my camera for a while. Never had an issue....

Klag by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Eos M50 Focus Question

So I just got a canon eos m50 I’m new to the camera world and I can’t figure out how to get everyone’s faces to focus when taking a photo. It has a flip screen and it’s amazing for taking solo selfies and shots of an image but when I tried to take a ...

EOS Rebel T6i/750D LCD On, but Black

Hello all. I got a Canon EOS Rebel T6i as a gift back in 2016, and it's been working with slight issues since lasw month. The LCD has just gone blank. Even when I press the menu button (not on Live View), I still get a dim, black screen. The camera i...

jfashe by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements