EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5d classic manual mode issue

Hi Everyone, i used to have canon 600d when it came out and it was my first dslr, had to sell it for few reasons and have been itching since then to get another dslr. And finally now 7 years later i just got the 5d classic used and feeling great to g...

azk818 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility 3 does not find my 6D over wifi

I downloaded the most recent version of EOS Utility 3. I enabled wifi and chose the wifi function for remote control. I cannected to the same wifi network on both my Macbook Air (Mojave 10.14.6) and my EOS 6D. I use auto setting and start to pair dev...

buffyrls by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 and T7i

Hello everyone!  I'm new here, well, to ask anything. I've been a "reading non-member" off and on for quite some time whenever I've had a query. This place has usually been pretty good with covering most things without me having to sound out personal...

Resolved! Canon 5DS controlled by smartphone

Hi everyone, I'm Alessandro and I'm glad to be part of Canon's World!I own a 5Ds and I would like to connect it with a gimbal on a 7 meters high monopod. With the gimbal APP, I can control the gimbal and take pictures with the camera but I cant not s...

Arlbo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Built-In Flash/Hot Shoe Trouble

Hello fellow Canon users! For quite some time now, I've been unable to use my built-in flash on my 7D. Naturally I went through Google trying to understand what's the trouble. It seems a lot of folks have had issues with the built-in flash not workin...

Canon7DHotShoe.png

Canon 70d and external monitor

I have a Canon 70d and a Feelworld F7 Full HD 4K monitor.  When I connect the two, I cannot get a full screen image on the monitor when in video mode.   I am using 1080 on the camera.  I have tried all settings on the monitor as well.  But I still ha...

5d mar iii black lcd

HI, my 5d mark iii went black. it doesn't show picture on the lcd, and just black picture on the sd card. I can see the menu. I did  reset all camera settings, custom setting, took out battery and card, put back in different order.... What else can i...

eszter by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

eos 100d jusat stopped working

was out a few days ago and camera was working ok, then partway through focusing it packed in, dead, i thought flat battery so charged it, still wont switch on. have tried formatting card on pc, also the door switch for the battery.is there any way of...

diver by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements