EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

77D stuck in video mode

Hello.  I am aware that there is a similar string for another model, but it was not helpful. Our 77D is stuck in video mode.  We have tried the following: -powering camera down, remove battery, put battery back in, power up-power camera down, remove ...

dsm by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

6D Mark ii video tips!!!

Hey everyone! I’ve got a 6dmk2 that I’ve used for mainly photo for a year now. I’ve only shot video every now and then and haven’t thought much about it but recently I got a job where I have to regularly shoot video. As I’ve been editing I’ve really ...

Canon 80D Video Stutter Small Aputure

The autofocus feature in my 80D skips while video recording at an aperture wider than 13 (from 13-22).Not only does the shutter skip, but the video footage skips as well. I tried to clean the pins, but it didn’t help. Is this user error or a problem ...

DoctorDR by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 80D selector wheel

This morning while shooting in manual mode, I went to adjust shutter speed, but the wheel/dial would not make the adjustment.  However, the dial on my grip worked fine.  I am unaware of any thing that may have happened to the camera since it’s last u...

Steinhad by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Inherited Canon 5D Mark II

Hi all! My uncle recently passed and my grandparents sent me his Canon 5D Mark II to play with. I have the Canon 80D myself which is obviously much newer with higher megapixels but it’s crop-sensor. I believe the 5D Mark II is full frame. Which do yo...

T5i Rebel

I would like to know how I can completely remove the AF White box over peoples faces in video mode without having to actually start the recording on the camera. 

moeashor by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R lens release button

The lens release button on my EOS-R makes a very noticeable "click" while pressing on it to release the lens. It's almost as though it's catching on something. Other times, it glides smoothly down. Not sure what's up. Is the "click" or catching norma...

TRobbins by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

D6 Mk 2 1st picture issue

I have a new D6 mk2 plus a Canon 70-300 USM and a 24-105 lens - both the cheaper black canon lenses.At first the 1 st picture was black even though the shutter fired and all metadata was correct - the 2nd picture was perfect - same metadata. Same thi...

BrianL by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements