EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! HELP, Rokinon 14mm AF on EOS R does not MF

I am using FW 1.6.0 on my EOS R. I just received my Rokinon 14mm AF Canon EF mount lens. When I use manual focus, it delays, fires the shutter, then freezes up for about 40 seconds. Ultimately the photo is taken, but this is not how it should act. I ...

Pleiades by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D mark 2 USB problem

So, yesterday I apparently made a small mistake related to the connection of the camera to the computer.I wanted to check the number of clicks that I had so far, a Canon 6D mark 2. After quite a few searches of sites and experiments. I came to this s...

EOS 200D SL2 Rebel TimeLapse

Hello,So thinking of getting a EOS 200D SL2 Rebel for astrophotography.Does the TimeLapse function always create a video, as i just want to use it to shoot a number of RAW images that i'll post process myself.Many thanks..

zhair by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GPS Time differing among cameras

THis is driving me nuts. I have a 1DXII and 5D4 both using GPS to set the time. Its vital that I have both cameras synched as I use both to shot events, often going from one to the other and back very quickly.  I have my time set via the GPS in both ...

flash not appearing in photos

Hello i recently started having an issue on my rebel t6i with the flash firing, but not appearing in photos i take. i changed none of the settings and even did a full reset on the camera but it still doesnt show up. i tried an external flash and it w...

Kimon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon T7i No Longer Connects to iMac

I have tried Googling and searching these forums without much success. I have been using my Canon T7i since December with great success until this past week. It is no longer letting me upload photos to my iMac. I am using Mojave OS. I have checked th...

Help with an OLD Frimware update

Hello all, I am new to the forum and photography in general. I mainly photgraph miniatures for Tabletop wargamming and my wife found an older SLR specifically a Cannon Rebel EOS XTI used for a really good deal. The problem I am running into is that t...

Raskana by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

RP moisture and low temp

Hello everyone,,I read that the RP is weather sealed but doesn't use gaskets to do so. Canon just used "precision" fit for the parts.I was shooting in some very, very light drizzle for an hour and the next day my mode selector will only flip between ...

serjio by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements