EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help Me Fix My Canon 80D!

Hello guys, i need some major help here. While working on a film shoot my canon 80D LCD screen broke. The screen works and everything but the hinge broke off and now i cant move the LCD screen. Does anyone know where can i find a replacement part or ...

EOS 6DII iphone pairing failure

I've read through the posts and noticed this dicussion but nothing that answers my issue. I am attempting to connect my iPhone to my Canon 6DII. I've done this with my 77D without problems but can't seem to connect with my 6DII. I have even removed t...

Pop up flash not working

EOS 500D (Rebel). When I try to select built in flash, I get the error message saying not available - external flash attached, when there is no external flash attached.  The external flash works fine. Can anyone help please? 

IMG_2202.JPG

Split Focusing Screen for Canon 60d?

I'm not getting the tack sharp focusing out of my 60d I'd like. My film SLRs had split focusing screens where the focusing screen displayed two hemisphere halves, which would line up when the subject was in focus. Is there such an aftermarket focusin...

tomokc by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

60D scree only works in live mode

My wife's 60D lcd screen will go blank as soon as I put it on another mode.  I have tried to reset the camera, but no luck.  I can't see pictures I have taken, or see the menu settings.  Anyone else have a similiar issue, and is there a fix for the p...

Resolved! comparisons between the 6D2 and the 90D

I think I have narrowed down my next camera to another 6D2 or a 90D, same price for either one at this time. Looking for someones real hands on feedback on the 90D if you have owned or do own and use one now plus what you do and don't like about it. ...

FidoQ by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M5 wifi connection to PC

Hi, I did not find the right answer for my question, someone may have it.I have a Canon EOS M5 and want to sync my raw files via WiFi. I was able to set-up google drive as a target (using the home internet via WiFi) but it says it cannot sync raw fil...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements