EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from a t6 Ideas

I'm currently working with a canon t6, I'm 16, I just got my tax return, the canon t6 has been holding me back for quite some time, I do a lot of automotive, portraits, and stuff for my military school. I also love doing Astrophotography, I've been l...

EOS M100 - Memory Card Error

Greetings, I love this camera but today when I turned it on, I got an error message saying "Memory Card Error".  I am using a Sandisk Ultra 32GB SD card.  Tried three other SD card and it is the same error.  When I go to settings to format the card, ...

ken2020 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

SL3 Video Autofocus problems

New camera and I can use some suggestions on settings for video and focus. Maybe it's the settings I have on the camera but here is what happens. When I am shooting video of live action, the focus point changes and the video will be blurry until the ...

Resolved! Live View Control with EOS Utility

I'm using my Canon T6s with a microscope and Canon EOS Utility.  When in Live Vew mode I take photos and movies of various microbes.  To achieve focus I use the microscope,  not the camera.  At the bottom of the Live View screen are three choices of ...

Desmid EOS Utility Screen Showing Magnification Buttons
Mike8 by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mk IV FTPS mode

Hello Everyone, Has somebody managed to connect with Canon 5D Mk IV to FTPS server (Secure FTP)?FTP (unsecure) is quite simple but I am unable to install FileZilla's SSL Certificate on my camera - of course if there is no certificate, there is no con...

albasdad by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D SD CARD not working.

So I installed magic lantern on my SD card 16gb extreme pro version, I ended up not needed the software, so I deleted it from my SD card, when I turned my camera own with the SD card, the camera wouldn't even show anything, it was just pure black. I ...

Video Recording Tally Light on 6D

I have tried to find this in the menus and manual, with no luck, but is there a way to turn on/off a video recording tally light on the front of the camera so that the person being recorded can see that the camera is recording?

Nasshorn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! M50 screen blackout

Often, when shooting in low light with the touch screen open - like this:the screen will blackout when my left hand is placed under, as shown. When I move my left hand away, it turns back on, but I don't have support. Also if I move my right hand to ...

IMG20200212073854.jpg

Canon 80D making noise while turning ON & OFF

Hi All, I bought a Cannon 80d, 3 months back. It is making a noise when turning ON and OFF (auto sensor cleaning). I have uploaded it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ7NDiMXAyQ&feature=youtu.be Can anyone help regarding this. Best RegardsVinith

bnvino by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T6i Keeps Going Busy

I purchased my Rebel T6i in early 2018.  My memory card is a SanDisk Ultra Plus 80 MB/s 32GB, and the Fireware is version 1.0.0. I'm still a novice when it comes to photography. For the past few months, I've been experiencing some issues with my came...

CR3 Format

I have statrted this topic before and was helped out when it came to lightroom. Got the 90D and its RAW files are in CR3. Apple Photos will not display this format. I called Apple and they said the new OS Catalina 10.5 will take care of this issue. W...

chief by Rising Star
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements