EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to make Canon T3 wi-fi enabled?

Hello Forum! Question: Can someone provide suggestions about making my Canon T3 wi-fi enabled? As far as I can tell there are two options: 1). A wi-fi adapter that you can plug the sd card into.2). A wi-fi enabled sd memory card. Thank you in advance...

5D Mark IV Dead Body. NO power

Hi everyone. I´m photographer from Spain. Last thursday my 5D MK IV died. I was working and suddenly no batery. I Changed the batery for a loaded one but dont work. The camera is dead. No power, no red led when insert batery. I have read about this i...

Faxan by Contributor
  • 54 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Live View Help

Hi thanks for the Help. I hope you can help ? I have everything enabled for Live View on my 80d and when I am in manual mode and shutter priority mode in Live View I can adjust and see the Histogram move as the screen gets lighter or darker ( exposur...

yedpaul by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Product Registration Problems

Hello, I'm trying to register two of my cameras, a 5DMk4 and a 7DMk2. Each time I put in the serial number and purchase date, I get a confirmation email and I can see it listed in My Products. However, when I go back to my CPS page and click to open ...

Camera settings

I’m trying to get a photo of several birds in a tree. It keeps focusing on one area. I have a canon 60d and wonder in manual what do I set my cameras settings at

6d mode dial plate fell off

The face plate on the mode dial of my 6d has fallen off. Best way to get a replacement? Will service center send a new one or will I need to send it in. Still under warranty. Thanks,David G

lightight by Contributor
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

HDMI Display not working on EOS Rebel SL2

Im trying to stream with an SL2 and bought everything brand new. Camera Kit, Elgato Cam Link, Mini HDMI x HDMI cord, and Dummy Battery battery. After running some test and running into issues, I have determined that I am not getting any video through...

AF won't lock in 7D Mark II

Canon 7D Mark II - used regularly for one year without issue; auto focus has worked perfectly. Out of the blue, camera will not lock on subject using AF.     Camera placed on tripod     IS turned off     Various lenses tried - same result Camera keep...

Gzagt by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 80D Mode Dial Replacement

I purchased a new Mode Dial for my 80D from Canon thinking it would be a snap to replace but I am unable to get the existing one off the camera.  Don't want to use too much force because I'll wind up breaking something else.  Is a special tool needed...

bafinnan by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! new 90D

I just bought the new 90D. First few pictures I couldn't get downloaded to the computer (windows 10), anotrher batch today, but tried to download updated software onto the computer first. What a disaster. Downloaded all that I thought I'd need and us...

Rebel T6i

I love my T6i but recently the view finder has fogged up so that I can not use it anymore.  I have tried to find out how much it would cost to fix it and I was told that it would be around $300.  So now I am not sure what I can do.  I have been think...

pma1123 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements