EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon t7i

I am looking at getting the canon t7i or t6i for shooting video for YouTube. The only worry I have is lighting. My videos go from in the dark to in the light quickly sometimes, (I do have a mounted light). So how does the video look right if the iso ...

Cannon 2000d not focusing

I have recently bought my first camera, cannon EOS 2000d, I understand I’m new at photography but i can’t seem to get it to focus on anything. Is it best to have it on AF or MF? If it’s on AF quick shot it will work sometimes but is it best to have i...

Corkery by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it Suppose to be BLURRY When I zoom in?

I took some photos for my friend's wedding, and I'm just curious of what I did wrong, what I can do to fix this, or if its just normal. I didn't have Image Stabilizer on because I forgot I turned it off at one point, but here is a photo that came out...

rsz_img_8967.jpg
laknee by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! High ISO noise

I'm using a 6D mark ll. Others who use this , at what ISO do you consider noise becoming excessive? I shot a basketball game and it started to show a lot of noise starting at 800 or 1600 on up. I shot with a Canon 24-105 L ,Tamron 15-30 2.8 and a Tam...

WJM by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark iii Raw images

The question is are there any settings in camera that will affect the raw file when editing in Lightroom.Eg) setting the picture style. White balance, auto lighting optimizerAfter I import the images and apply my basic starting settings to the images...

llehmann by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Abe's of Maine retailer

I'm looking at a 1DX Mk II, and Abe's of Maine has what appears to be a great deal on new ones for $4,149.  In scouring their FAQ's it says that they are not an "authorized" Canon dealer.  Are these international models with no US warranty, or ones t...

PEJKKJ by Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements