EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wet

So my canon 80D got wet while hiking and it still takes pictures but nothing else works. I changed the display screen and board yet same results. Any other ideas what could be wrong?

Hashy80 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark II dark viewfinder / camera locked

After two or so hours of shooting mostly video with the 5D, I went to take a picture/check my lighting but the viewfinder only darkened when I hit the shutter button, the camera didn't react when I hit any of the buttons to the left of the LCD screen...

rdunn by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 200D Live Viewing

Hello all I have a canon 200D for 1 year +/- and the other day i was shooting in live view and it appear a black thing while i was shooting, i clean the leans + the sensor on the software and i change the lens also and the problem is still there. Bel...

20191226_123803.jpg
socio89 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T2i upgrade

Hey all, I currently own a Canon T2i and I have decided to upgrade from it.  I currently own a Canon 15-85 USM and a 55-250 IS STM lens and I have been eyeing the Canon T7i for quite some time.  I normally shoot vehicles and rail (cars, buses, trucks...

Burnt pixels in LED view finder in EOS R

I see a few 3-4 burning green-red LED spots in the viewfinder screen when I turn on the camera with the lens cap on. I don't see them when I remove the lens cap.  Although I cannot see it in the pictures, it still keeps bothering me if I bought a def...

sivamanie by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 80D footage looks terrible!

Hello, I have been shooting video on my canon 80d on A+ with a set with 5 lights and the image quality just looks terrible. It looks grey and dark as well as grainy. I can't figure out why it is like this. When it is seen small it looks great, but wh...

Resolved! 90D underexposing by 1 stop all lenses

Hello all I just started using my 90D. coming from 80D. I noticed my 90D underexposes by one full stop regardless of the lens I use. I shoot in manual mode and if I use auto iso I have to set EV to +1 to get good histogram. If I lock down Iso using t...

Cross by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Rebel T7 EOS 1500D

I bought the bundle and it came with some lenses I'm still learning them but I wonder if the telescope lens that came with can take pictures of the night sky if not I was wondering what lens do I need to get to take pictures of the night sky with sta...

Ash89 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

M100 opportunities

Hello,I know I can focus, shoot and transfer images (jpeg only for some unknown reason). What else can I/can't I do from the app ? Many thanks for any info.The manual does not have a list of functions available.   

cerewiki by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Ra shutter activation using telescope

Took delivery of a Canon Ra plus the EF-S lens adapter for astrophotography use yesterday. Currently exploring features and testing. When using my EF-S lenses, camera works as expected. When attached to telescope via the standard EF-S ring, shutter i...

Camera busy

Hi,I have a canon 4000D EOS. I have been trying to transfer my photos to my camera connect app which before has worked just fine. However this time it doesn’t seem to be working. There is also a red flashing LED light at the bottom right corner of th...

R_c_2202 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Customizing dials and buttons on 5D Mark IV

I had customized my buttons on my 5D Mark III to suit my shooting style.  You can customize the 5D Mark IV but I don't see a way to set it up the way I had the Mark III which is confusing if I go from one to the other. On the Mark III I had the ISO o...

crockny by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements