EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 80D Manual Mode - Shutter Speed Disregarded

Hey there, I'm kindof puzzled as to what's going on with my 80D. I've started working with manual mode, first for moon shots with a tripod and connected via the canon app using my phone as a remote. Everything works fine, shutter speeds are regarded ...

Resolved! Eos Rebel T6 won't connect to my computer

Hi! So I recently got my EOS Rebel T6 and it came with a usb cord and all that, but it won't connect to my computer, and my computer doesn't detect a device when I plug the cords in. I have a decently old MacBook but the operating system is a macOS S...

deWAng123 by Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i Flash not firing

On T6i, have auto-flash on. Won't fire even in the darkest room on auto and i cannot seem to get it to manually fire during Av, P, or even M mode.  Camera is two weeks old. Flash does pop up in auto mode but doesn't trigger. Can manually pop it up in...

Resolved! Firmmware update failure Canon EOS 6D

Despite following the download an application instructions assiduously, I keep receiving this error message:  "Firmware Update Program: Update File Error. Please check the memory card and reload the battery and try again."I have also reinitialised th...

Resolved! 7d mii no more autofocus during video

Hi, since a few weeks my 7dmii does not seem to update the autofocus during video. The lenses are set to AF, the Af method is set to the general one, including the face, but the camera only focusses when the button is pressed down half, or when the A...

EOS REbel Driver support

I have an EOS Rebel 300D that has been in storage for 6 years. I have it up and running, taking good pictures, but I have not been able to download picture to my desktop. I have not been able to fine driver support.

newbie SL3 questions

Hello, I am a veteran VFX artist just starting out in shooting video. I have a Canon SL3 and was hoping someone could answer some (I hope) basic questions for me.1. I have a 50mm lens and an 18-55mm lens and a 55-250mm lens, all Canon. I got a K&F va...

DOUGWOLF by Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Back button focusing with the 6D

I cannot get my 6D's back button focus (AF-ON) to work.  After following directions on Canon's website on how to set it up, the button just does not do anything.  Auto focus only works  with the shutter button.  I have the function set to "P" which I...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements