EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get live streaming with EOS R to work

I've watched numerous videos to try to learn how to use my EOS R for live streaming. All the videos I've found show how to do this with a Mac. I can't find any specifically for Windows 10, which I run. The basic instructions tell you to install the l...

greggp by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I need some archive firmware for a Eos 10D

I am doing a project with a Canon 10D and it has the original v1.0 firmware. Yes, it's 17 years old, and thats one reason why I'm using it in this project, along with some other old cameras.  I can't find the firmware for this anywhere, unlike my 1Ds...

Just bought a Canon T7

Hi all, I just purchased a starter camera. (Canon T7)  It has two lenses that came with.  The 18mm-55mm which has IS, and a 70mm-300 that does not.  I like to take senic landscape photos, nature, and just about anything that catches my eye.  What wou...

snapshots by Contributor
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upload image to image.canon

I've setup image.canon on my 80D and gotten as far as connecting to WiFi and choosing the images I want to upload. But no matter which image I choose, i'm not able to upload the image, neither in RAW nor JPG. The error I get is "This image cannot be ...

Tighton by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D - Clean HDMI Out

Hey guys, I'm trying to stream some video with a Canon 70D and I'm wondering if this camera has a Clean HDMI Out option in the menu? I haven't been able to find that option, but I wanted to ask the experts here.   

Resolved! Old Eyes

I recently got back into photography with a Rebel T7 (not T7i). All is marvelous until I put one of my old M42 mount manual lenses on it. I just can't focus well on the cut frame viewscreen without a microprism/split image focusing screen. I can find...

Quiet by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

WHITE BALANCE matching

Hello, I recently started filming with 3 Canon cameras: 70D, 80D and 90D.I begun to wonder how is the best way to get the same white balance across all cameras.I tested it and when I do custom white balance with a picture, the custom number value set...

FEJY by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Using a Canon rebel T7i as a webcam via wifi

Hey!  So here's the thing, I have a rebel T7i and want to use it as a webcam in Zoom. I am connecting the camera via wifi (there seems to be an issue with my cable and I can't get a cable now), Camera Live detected the camera and I enabled Camera Liv...

aghaith by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i won't turn on

This past weekend, I accidetally unhinged the battery cover and was able to just push it back in.  What has happened, now, however is that it won't turn on.  Occassionally it will turn on but then go off so I'm sure I've done something with that cove...

lihager by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements