EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon rebel t4i manual focus

Hi. im new to this just trying to find the problem wiht mhy camera everything seems fine with it, cant find any damage to it. hwne i look through the eye peice to manual focus no matter where i put it, it stays blurry. never had this problem uhntiul ...

Resolved! Canon 70D without Firmware Tab

This is really weird.  My Canon 70D does not have a firmware tab.  Under menu, when I scroll across the wrench tabs, my fireware version tab is just not there.  I searched everywhere.  Is this because my Canon was sent out without the firmware tab fu...

Juen007 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BW to color ?

Hi, anyone knows how to make black and white images back to color images ? I accidentally photographed with my canon 5d mk 2 camera images in BW and i relly need to get colors back to these images

Valdoes by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

photos with flash way too dark

Hi, I got a Rebel T6s and have serious issues with flash photos in low light conditions. I use two differents lenses (kit lens 18-135STM and prime lens 50mm 1.8 STM). EXIF data shows me that flash has been fired, but the picture is completely dark. I...

IMG_6109.jpg
FTG by Apprentice
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon m50 not connecting to pc using usb cable

Hey folks! I recently bought a Canon m50 and I absolutely love it. However, now that I'm about to transfer my photos to my computer it won't work. I have heard of the wireless transfer method, but in order to do that I have to connect to the camera a...

MidasL by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What usb cable is needed? Please help!

I am trying to set up my eos m200 as a webcam but my computer will not recognize my camera. I am just getting the black splash screen in zoom but no feed from camera. I am thinking that maybe I'm using the wrong type of usb cable. I would appreciate ...

EOS M100 - missing Custom Functions tab?

Hi. I tried to find similar topic here, without success though. Ive just bought Canon M100 and wanted to use Artisans lens. I know that its possible to use adapter lenses if I enable releasing shutter without lens in Custom Functions submenu. The thi...

Canon Eos Rebel T7I backplay

I have a Canon Eos Rebel T7I and i have two lens a 55mm and 300mm, when I switch them between the two I always turn the camera off and then change my lens. Well when I changed my lens to the 300mm and turned my camera back on my digital screen would ...

EOS 5d mark iii battery issues

Hi all First time poster here, i've just joined the community and having scoured the forum for an answer to my question and not found one have found myself here.  I have an issue. My camera will not power on, nothing! After doing some research I foun...

Live streaming with Canon 70D

Hey, I'm trying to live stream some video using either my Canon Rebel T5 or my Canon 70D.  My problem is the video is showing up on my monitor and my live stream with a weird aspect ratio. It's not filling the monitor (which is set to 16:9 widescreen...

IMG-9746.jpeg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements