EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 60D image review is reversed

My 60D just started reversing its image review this weekend! The image is saved fine and is correct in the preview but immediately after taking the picture, the image review is reversed left to right. It still works but that is pretty annoying when I...

Allergy to Viewfinder EOS M50

I've had my M50 for about eight months and in the last couple of months I develop streaming eyes and I can't see when I use the viewfinder.   Has anyone else got this problem?  It is really annoying as I like to use the viewfinder and I hate using th...

Chloe_G by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP WITH LCD SCREEN

HELLO I HAVE A CANON EOS 1DS MKII, IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE LCD SCREEN! EVERYTIME I TAKE A SHOT THE PICTURE COMES BACK TO ME PINKISH/ REDISH COLOR  AND WHEN I EMPORT THEM TO MY COMPUTER THE ARE PINK ASWELL  WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

Cheapest camera to use EOS Utility With?

Hello canon I've been doing some research on a photo booth camera and I'm coming up blank.I want to know what the most inexpensive camera I can use with the EOS Utility software is. I'm working on setting up a photo booth, and I'd like to use a DSLR ...

Samebeef by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 6d unresponsive

While shooting with my 6d the screen went completely blank and now none of the buttons are working but the shooter.  If I try to turn it on in automatic it goes completely insane, changing all the values and trying to focus even when I'm not pressing...

Resolved! Recording to external recorder with EOS R

Hey guys,I’m new to videography and I’m about to shoot my first wedding. I’m shooting with a canon EOS R and Atomos Ninja V external recorder/monitor.My question is, is there a way to record straight to the Ninja V and bypass the camera’s SD card?As ...

T-Rad by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

6dii to Lightroom transfer!!!

I am relatively new to photography. I shoot with a 6dii and edit with Lightroom. Pretty sure I am losing my raw file the way I have been importing (WiFi import to Canon app, export to iPad camera roll, then import to Lightroom). I am confused by my o...

Good Boom Mic for M50

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good microphone to go on the end of a boom and use with my M50. I would like it to have low noise level but good pick up of speach. I have on at the moment that requires me to set the manual record...

Tips for improving action shots on EOS R

Hi allI currently hobby with pet photography.One of the things I’m struggling with is that my EOS R does not pick up animal faces or eyes using the AF system - instead it usually focuses to their noses - I use third party lenses so not sure if this w...

T5i 700D video recording stops

I tried to record a video this morning and the recording shut off after a few seconds. I keep seeing the 5 level indicator on my display. I don't understand about slow writing speed.  My memory card still has 75% space available and has a mix of phot...

Lan205 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R Focal Point

Hi All, I've had my EOS R for a few weeks. Something that I don't like is the touch focal point.I don't know how many times I've gone to shoot a picture and find the focal point somewhere other then in the center.Is there away to turn off this touch ...

Camera settings changing

Hi all, I've been experiencing a few issues with the camera settings. I'm not entirely sure what is causing this issue as it could be anything to do with the computer, camera or software but the camera settings keep changing on their own. The camera ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements