EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 40D

Hello All,I have a Canon EOS 40D that I purchased when they first came out. I haven't used it in probably 5 years and decided to dust it off. But it will not turn on. I've charged all the batteries and tried them all. nothing. I even replaced the ete...

M50 auto power's off even when disabled

Hello, I am trying to use the M50 for Youtube live streams and I have it attached via HDMI to my Macbook. It's connected to aux power (DC outlet) and I have Auto Power Off disabled, Viewfinder Off disabled and Display Off set to the max of 30min. The...

C-speed by Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D LCD

The camera works well  - If I select Live View Shooting the LCD is as Clear as Day - If I hit the Q button, the LCD works as it should...BUT, when I turn the camera on and open the LCD screen it remains BLACK ??I reset all Setting and I get get the L...

KSA by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

M100 dim screen

The view screen on my M100 gets too dim to see after a while when shooting outside. I have it set to maximum brightness. Any suggestions? Do I need to send it back for service?

SYOTR by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

77D Shifting Autofocus Point during Self-Timer

Hi, I was trying to do some autofocus tests on my new lenses (using a single center focus point).  I used a tripod and the 2- and 10-second self-timers to reduce camera shake.  While watching through the viewfinder, I noticed that the camera/center f...

Predetc by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get repair?

My EOS M6 Mark II had an unfortunate encounter with my dog and my poor camera now needs some service. However, I keep running in circles trying to find the form to request service for my camera; or if Canon is even accepting repair requests during CO...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements