EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair Costs

***EDIT -- I was unable to ever speak with an actual technician regarding the repair. I did speak with multiple people on the 800 number and the best possible explination that I got was that it is likely that the whole top portion of the camera had t...

Resolved! EOS RP control ring.

Got my new EOS RP with 24-105mm F4-7.1 lens. I'm three days into the learning curve with (so far) just one roadblock. There are no clicks when I turn the control ring, also control ring functions aren't working. Is my control ring disabled? If so, ho...

EOS 650 trouble with autofocus

Hello, I love playing with old film cameras so I recently bought a Canon EOS 650. It works really well except that it won't switch to autofocus mode. And I don't mean that it won't autofocus, I mean it won't even go into that mode. When I press the A...

Read Depth of field with EXIF data

Hi , i take macro photography and the main problem is depth of field .To check I took pictures with a tripod , always from the same distance, ISO and shutter speed.I only changed the aperture value. 7,1 -8 -10-16 .I read the related Exif data focus d...

SeveBri by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel t7

There’s a big micro sprint car race this weekend, and my friend is racing in probably his last big race. I want to take some great action shots for him, if at all possible. My camera is the Eos Rebel t7. What would be best way to do this?

New camera user!

I got a Canon Eos Rebel T7 for astrophotography and wondered how to digitally zoom while recording in video mode. If anyone knows, please feel free to share.

Resolved! RP Touch screen unresponsive in some positions

Hello, all of a sudden my Canon RP touch screen has become unresponsive. I can't control the focus points (that feature is on in the menu), and I can't even tap on-screen buttons such as Q. UNLESS, I flip the screen out and rotate it 180 degrees (sti...

chex by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

80D Built In Flash Pops Up But Won't Fire

The built in flash on 80D pops up in Auto mode but won't fire.  I put "built in flash on" in the on mode and it will pop up but not fire.  I have been using 430EXIII RT and everything has been working fine.  Been shooting in P mode and built in flash...

Toznator by Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 2 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements