EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R5 Screen Issue

Hello.  First time posting, long time Canon user.  This is more of an FYI for the user community.  Purchased the R5, received it last week in the mail.  Worked great with the adapter ring and my EF lenses.  Updaing my gear I decided to purchase the R...

slemak by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 pre order

I just received a messages saying my purchase was flagged by my card carrier. I accepted the charge as to being my own, however i now need Canon to charge the purchase again. I didn't want to start completely over with my order since I wonder guess i...

Wyrmmm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5d mark ii

I've been doing photography for around 4 years now shooting wildlife and landscapes and I am currently selling my canon 7d in order to finally go full frame. With the money I currently have and my expected selling price for the 7d I can afford a 5d m...

5D Mark ii Banding (?) Issue

Hey everyone... I'm hoping there's someone out there that can help me figure something out.. I have been having issues with my Canon 5D Markii. I have done a ton of troubleshooting and research but it doesn't seem like there's any explanation for the...

a644d36d-b33b-42da-a1d8-ebe65c45218c.png 69306026-e269-4d89-8226-7006b0d32d33.png 2cea29e5-2993-4e1e-b3d6-5610c4896896.png

EOS R5 Card Slots Overheating

Can I mail in my Eos R5 for service?  the card slots are overheating camera and causes it to shut down prematurely with an inconsistent timer. This must obviously be software based  or maybe hardware based issue? The camera can record longer than wha...

5D Mark II both screens not working

Hi Guys, Thought I'd run a problem by here before I took the camera into the shop for repairs. I have a 5d Mark II with a relatively low shutter count, it's been working perfectly till today, when I noticed both the rear and top lcds have stopped wor...

Resolved! Astrophotography - Tips and tricks please.

So I finally got a good consumer DLSR, the T6i.  My T mount adaptor comes in friday.  I didn't get a shutter release yet but with the T6i I think the remote control through my cell phone will keep the vibrations down.......I guess.  I've always wante...

theandies by Enthusiast
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements