EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flock of birds-blurry mess

I was recording a movie of a flock of birds in my front yard.It was a cloudy day and I was recording in auto mode at 24fps.If I understand it correctly, movies don't record EXIF data, so I don't know what my exposure settings were.The flock took off ...

M50 constantly freezing on movie mode

Well this is... interesting. I've had my M50 for maybe four months and never shot video with it. I tried tonight for the first time and I'm finding that almost immediately upon entering movie mode, the camera freezes. The image will freeze on the pre...

Canon 6D Mark ii Not Turning On!?

Hi All,I have a Canon 6D Mark ii just over a year old (out of warranty) that Ihaven't used in a few weeks, Took it out yesterday and turned it on.Dead as a door nail. Thought it might be the battery (Canon brand) somade sure it was charged to full. P...

civogoci by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel 2000 Shutter speed

Hello im rather new to photography so all that i can say is bear with me. I have been shooting film on a Canon EOS Rebel 2000 for a few weeks now. Ive grown rather fond of using the AV, so the shutter speed is already set for me. Today my camera is n...

EOS R5 operating while charging

I'm thinking about upgrading from my EOS R to the R5. I used the EOS R for some video recording at 1080p (didn't shoot at 4K because of the crop factor, which is one of the reasons for upgrading). Some of the videos were recordings of lectures. The E...

greggp by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My camera seems to need more light

I have a Canon XTI. I have had since 2005ish. Recently it seems like it needs more light to properly expose a photo and is just generally unreliable. I can be in the same room and take many photos and some will be ok and others are very dark and unsa...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements