EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Images wont read or open!

I have a EOS Rebel T5So I did a photoshoot, at least 500 pictures they were on my sd card at the end of the shoot because we looked through them.I get home to put the pictures on my mac to edit, theres no loaded preview of the picture. Then it wont o...

Football Blurry pics

Hello from a newbie.  I have a Canon Rebel T7i.  I have been using my 75-300mm lens to capture my son’s high school football game.  They are now a 7-0 team and are going to the playoffs, for sure.  It’s my son’s senior year, so I don’t want any more ...

5D Mark III shutter/picture issue

Recently I bought RC-6 IR remote for my 5D and took some pictures with it and everything worked fine. Yesterday I picked up my camera again and tried to shoot a picture and it worked, however when I tried taking the next picture my camera was not res...

leewang by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

vertical lines on LCD, 7D Mark ii

I have lines on the left side of the LCD screen, but not on the images themselves. See pictures below.  It's more of an annoyance because it blocks about a quarter inch of info or the image on the screen.  This happened recently but it got me thinkin...

IMG_1510.jpg IMG_1510.jpg
cas1963 by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 5d classic autofocus

Just picked up a used 5d classic and it will only autofocus in the AUTO MODE.  It will not autpo focus ins P, Tv, Av or M modes. Any ideas?  Have i gotten a malfunctioning / broken camera?  Thanks

LCD screen protector

My various Canon EOS DSLR bodies see a lot of use under various conditions, mostly sports, but last week was the first time I was really glad I always put a tempered glass protector on the rear LCD of new bodies as soon as I get them.  My daughter ha...

wq9nsc by Authority
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 Frozen Screen

Just received my R5 on 10/5 and the 24-105 RF lens on 10/6 and went out to test everything out. First day was great, no problems, then today, the screen froze and I could not turn the camera off. I put the switch to off, but camera stayed on. After I...

lindat by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP external mic not working

I just bought a brand new Canon EOS RP.  I have an issue with the audio in any video mode. If I plug in an external mic (my lavalier Shure mic), the video is shot with no sound at all. Today I updated the firmware to version 1.5.0 (came out from fact...

T6 continual focus with webcam utility?

I think I know the answer to this question: will the t6 set to ai face focus and using the webcam utility be able to continually focus as I move around in frame?  I believe the answer is no, the t6 doesn't have continual focus ability during video sh...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements