EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting new camera. DONE with the "busy"

I have been challenged with the busy problem for a couple years now. I have followed all the suggestions and have done them all. But I love my Rebel. The shot I do get are awesome! But now I am done with missing the never again shots, just recently m...

patiaf by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Macro light on the low end for a T5i

I'd like constant light feature so I can do up close video at close ranges but I'm doing mostly pictures. I was looking at the Travor 48 Macro LED Ring Flash Light which is very cheap but seems to have good reviews. Does anyone have a cheap and cheer...

Canon M6 Mark 1 - Power-down issue

Hi all,I have a Canon M6 and have noticed an issue when switching it off using the ON/OFF switch.When I switch the camera off the screen remains on but with nothing displayed. I cannot switch the camera on unless I remove the battery or wait about 30...

d_tol by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens or Camera for Surf Pics

I have a Canon SL1 with a Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS that I'm using to take pictures and video of my son surfing.  I'm finding pictures and video of surfing hard to take in general even with a monopod (lots of waiting followed by 3 seconds of actio...

Stocktsi by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R5 Sensor Movement

Is it normal for the sensor to be moving freely when the camera is turned off? The moment i turn on the camera, the IBIS gets activated so the sensor doesn't float around but when I turn off the camera the sensor seems to be freely moving. 

lukesato by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

eos 6d

Hi everyone I'm new to this and just got a EOS 6d i must have changed a setting because now when I review the picture. I see black parts of the picture blinking..what do i need to change on the setting to fix this,.?

Flash won't work, please help!

Hello, I have recently purchased a EOS Rebel T6 1300D. I use to have the problem of the camera saying "BUSY" and wouldn't take photos or flash when needed. I reasearched it and got a SD card compatiable with camera. I went to settings and reset them ...

Sscott by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

M100 focus to infinity?

I just got the M100... I have very mixed feelings about it because of the interface.  In any case, I will be using it for taking pictures out of an airplane cockpit.  Lighting and focus are always impossible using any automatic mode.  There are too m...

Stellar7 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements