EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R Err 110 or Err 111 ?

Help! Bought a used EOS R. Worked well until I put about 30 stills on a Lexar SD 256 mb / 10.0mb/sec card, now every time the shutter releases the camera freezes, card read/write indicator flashes randomly and I get either "Err 110" or "Err 111" and ...

Louden99 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Histogram

I have a Rebel T7. Is it possible to turn off the histogram in Live Focus? I have only seen answers on how to turn it off when viewing photos that have already been taken.

Rudles by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Operate M5 Without Lens?

I attempted to operate my M5 on a microscope, which means "without lens" as far as the camera knows. The camera was set to manual mode. The shutter would not activate either from the camera or from Canon Camera Connect on my iPad. In the case of the ...

Davoud by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 7 d mark ii files not saving

Yesterday and today I noticed when shooting, at times files are not saving. Both times this happened I was continuous shooting probably holding the shutter for 3-5 seconds. Shutter seemed to function fine but when I went to review the images nothing ...

AF falls off at longer focal lengths?

I'm using a Canon 55-250mm STM lens. I notived that the autofocus seems to fall off at the highest focal length (250).I had to manually adjust the focus to fine tune it. The lens seemed to work just fine at around the 135mm length.Is this normal in a...

stevet1 by Whiz
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with lens

So I just bought the Canon EOS 2000D 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and I want to get into some astrophotography. I'm looking at two lenses right now and I need help figuring out which one to get because I have no idea about cameras and lenses.  Here are the two ...

3.JPG 4.JPG

How do you White Balance an EOS 90D?

Hello all. I realize how stupid I sound. But I just purchased my Canon EOS 90D, and if anyone could write the basic instructions on how to white balance it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Note: for the last 20 years I've been shooting with a Canon GL1 Mi...

Pking by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M50 to Mac problems

Hello, hopefully someone here can help me. I updated my Macbook to catalina 10.15.4(new as of yesterday) from the older Mojaveit seems like the laptop now doesn't recognise the camera either connected with a cable to livestream with or through wirele...

Roscomcc by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS SL3 and BR-E1 Remote Problem

Well its Christmas and I am sure lots of folks are "debugging" new toys for loved ones!   I purchased my wife a Canon BR-E1 remote for use with her EOS Rebel SL3.  Should be simple, huh.  Pairing was executed but then I was supposed to set the Drive ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements