EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T3 can't change shooting modes

Not sure what happened but it is confusing.  I turn the camera on and say take a picture in Auto Mode (doesn't matter which mode I start in) after taking the pic, if I try to change modes to say Portrait, or Creative auto the LCD screen is blank. If ...

fcchief by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question regarding EOS R wifi

Quick question - Does the EOS R wifi function and/or the Canon smartphone app allow me to transfer images based on whether the pictures are protected and/or rated?I like to 'tag' my images by protecting and/or rating them as I shoot them during an ev...

Issue Connecting to Mac via Wifi (Big Sur)

Hello friends,  I could really use some help.  I am attempting to use the Wifi/LAN option with Mac to change my picture style file settings for my Canon Rebel T6i, but I simply cannot connect the two and it's discouraging. There are only two issues I...

brinbrin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pictures Turning Out Pure White

I'm having quite the connundrum, and I need to figure out if it's user error or camera fault.Any time I switch my Canon 80D to the manual setting mode, any picture turns out pure white that I take. I've tried every setting I can think of. If I crank ...

EOS R Firmware Update with EF Lense

Hey Everyone,  Updated my EOS-R to Firmware  to 1.8 and the camera has started to throw the Err-01 code "Communication between the devices is fualty. Check camera, lens or mount adapter contacts." I've tried cleaning the contacts on the lense, adapte...

M50 will not connect to any Mac

I have tried every single solution I have seen posted online, nothing works. Yesterday, it magically connected to EOS Utility 3 and then when I switched computers, its refused to connect to the new computer, the computer it was working on, or my wife...

canon Eos m50 adapter question

So I'm planning on getting an adapter for my m50. There is a canon branded EF-EOS adapter but it costs like $200. There is also one by Velo that is significantly cheaper, only $60. Is there any real reasons to go with the canon brand instead of savin...

Resolved! EOS R with aftermarket LP-E6N batteries

I am getting an odd behavior from my EOS 5 (firm 1.4 - trying to update it now) with BM LP-E6N batteries from amazon.  These batteries work fine i my 7D.When i put them in the EOS R, if I do so with the power off (like i normally would) then when i t...

Thoughts on Canon EOS Rebel T3i?

I know this question is asked a lot here and, trying to get into photography myself, I'll get right to it. Basically, wanting to shoot anything I can, starting with landscapes and possibly basic portraits and things. I'm really looking into practicin...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements