EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! M50 Hybrid Auto - When does the video begin?

I have been experimenting with Hybrid Auto. The M50 is collecting 2 to 4 seconds of video before "snapping the photo".I would have thought the video clip might be the 2 to 4 seconds after rather than before the photo. So, is the M50 collecting video ...

Softbawl by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad/ CR2/CR3 files

Looking to buy a Refurbished 3rd Generation 12.9 inch iPad Pro WI-FI. Will this ipad be able to download via USB cable and or WiFi SD CR2 and Cr3 files from my 6d Mll and 90d and Compact flash and CF Fast cards from my 1dx Markll.  Then transfer the ...

chief by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Autofocus on New 55-200 lens for M50

I am using my new 55-200 lens on my M50 but the autofocus is not working on the camera. When it put on autofocus mode the camera will not take a picture, but when it is on manual focus it begins to work again. Is the lens not able to go to autofocus ...

geotag photos

I recently bought a T7 and would like to geotag my photos. I have no problem connecting the camera to my phone but can't see a way to transfer the location information on my phone to my camera. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!Gary

gpoole by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! grainy raw files with brand new 5D Mark IV

I have been trying different lens and my photos are no way near as good as my Mark II. I am very disappointed with my purchase of this Mark IV after hearing so many reviews of how great it is I have yet to see a landscape or wildlife image that comes...

eagle
depshado by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP: "undocumented product feature"

At least that's what Microsoft calls their bugs. I was having a strange experience with my RP. In Av and P mode, the camera would not increase ISO automatically to compensate for a Tv/Av combo that resulted in a shutter speed too slow for a blur-free...

Screenshot 2021-06-10 111009.jpg

EOS Rebel xt rendered Useless

Hi, so a year back my father had givin me a EOS canon Digital rebel XT, and for months Ive been trying to get the softwares to recognize it as a webcam/ camera in the EOS Utility 2 settings. Ive actually tried this in all versions of EOS utilities ex...

Expampelke.PNG
Cyanlime by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Manual ISO not working

Hello! I have a Rebel T5. I am not sure what happened but some time ago the manual mode ISO stopped working properly (at least, that is what seems to be going on). I have experience with manual mode so it seems it is not just user error. The image is...

ashleyg by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 focusing issue

Dear Everyone,This afternoon I was trying to take pictures of small birds and my R5 with the RF100-500 mm lens would in certain situation focus out to infinity and then it was very difficult for it to refocus on a small close up subject (e.g. a Chick...

xaditini by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements