EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon 80D problem. Please help!

Hello. I bought cannon 80d this summer. Well i will get right to the point. Today i visited the beach with some friends. I took some photos and after a while cannon started being weird. At first it wouldnt let me access the menu to delete some photos...

EOS Rebel T100 Saving Zoomed Photos

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T100I’m trying to find if there’s a way to save in a zoomed in photo on the canon.For example, when I open the camera roll and use the zoom feature it displays a high quality zoomed in photo, on my computer when I zoom in it ...

Resolved! New M50 User

I want to use Canon Connect to transfer RAW camera files to my iPone photos app. The Apple instructions say if I check the "Download and Keep Originals" in the Photos app settings the image I well see in the App should be RAW. So far all I see are JP...

Camera won't focus in video

Hi there. I have an EOS M50 and suddenly it won't focus in video. It will focus in picture totally fine but as soon as I switch to video, it won't auto focus. Auto focus is currently on. Any suggestions?

EOS Rebel T6 and macOS Big Sur

If you have an EOS Rebel T6, and your OS is macOS Big Sur, it will NOT send data to the computer through the USB cable. The online update does NOT work. I worked with the canon rep on the phone, and we finally agreed I had to call Apple. I did, and y...

jamesd by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T3 Firmware 1.0.1 will update to 1.0.6

Hi all, Thank you in advance for any help. I own three Canon T3 and 1 of the three will not update to the new firmware. The error message i get is"Update file cannot be found. Please check memory card and reload the battery and try again" The card i ...

Trimix by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

70d wifi disconnected

My Canon 70D recently seems to have lost its internal wifi connection. Even though the settings screen shows that the wifi is "Enabled," the screen at the top of the camera shows that the wifi if off. Now, how do I turn it back on? I've checked sever...

Macro photos?

To start, I have used a Canon SX530 HD with +2 and +4 diopters to take photos of trout flies. The camera has the fixed lens that goes to 250mm. Now, my T7 came with a lens- 18-55mm, Image Stabilizer, Macro 0.25m/0.8 ft. I have tried everything to get...

IMG_6310.JPG
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements