EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lens compatibility with 90D

I was wondering if there were any known issues between the Canon 90D and the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Lens.  I've worked on obtaining sharp focus for about 6000 pictures and cannot accomplish it.  Switch to the new 18-135 Nano and they are t...

Decisions on mirrorless

Hello- First post, long time lurker. I am looking for advice and insight from those that use these types of cameras. I want to move into the full frame world and have decided to go mirorless since that seems to be the future of photography. What I ca...

Resolved! Pros and cons of R5 shutter modes

Is there any published information describing the pros and cons of the three shutter modes on the R5? Based on the small amount of information in the manual I see no reason, other than noise suppression or a very fast frame rate, to use anything but ...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1DX series fast selection of two setups

A camera feature I should have figured out earlier is how to instantly toggle between two camera exposure setups.  I primarily shoot sports and the majority of images are taken at high shutter speed with a fast lens at maximum aperture but there are ...

wq9nsc by Authority
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Hot shot on 80D

Is the center contact point (big one than other 4 small contacts) on the hot shot of my 80D always presents a trigger voltage no matter in Auto or not?

chuinsfo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash for Crippled Canons?

Would anyone have concrete knowledge of whether Canon's or anyone else's flash will operate on the "cold shoe" of the Rebel T7 or its similarly denuded siblings like the SL3? Canon removed the larger X-sync contact from the shoe thus severely limitin...

Quiet by Enthusiast
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 5D Mark 4–Face tracking question

Hi!!        What's up!! I just bought the Canon 5D Mark 4. I turn on all Face tracking. When I shoot for my models, the face tracking is not as good as I thought when the model is on the sides.         When I use my friend's camera (same),  there is ...

Canon 90D Lens Issues

I recently purchased a 90D to replace by 60D. I've been using a Sigma 105mm lens with my 60D for years without issues, however when I attach the 105mm lens to the 90D, the camera thinks the lens is 24mm. When I'm in flash mode, there's an option to s...

EOS 7D vs EOS 5D Mark IV Video Upload Problems

I am a first timer on ANY community discusssion forum !This is my FIRST EXPERIENCE in trying to solve a problem in this manner. FWIW my first Canon hardware was a F1N with a number of L lenses up to a 600. My current oldest is a 7D, and I have 2 5D's...

Tom5 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements