EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CF/CF Fast Card Reader

will be using my 1DX Mll on wilderness trip and need aa portable external hard drive to save images and free up space. Any recomendations for good external H/D

chief by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera functions not responding fixed

My EOS R5 lost several functions today including loss of all menus for camera settings and playback, loss of mode functions, loss of auto focus, loss of metering, no shutter operation. I was able to take pictures in manual focus mode but could not re...

Resolved! What is this on my viewfinder display?

In my viewfinder, I have a number 9 in brackets next to my ISO reading.[9]It looks like this in the manual:I have a T8i, and I don't know if this is unique to this model, or if it's something that all Rebels show.Can anyone tell me what this is? Stev...

9.jpg
stevet1 by Whiz
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5ds R date/time resetting when battery swapped

I just had my 5ds R serviced by canon for an unrelated issue. Since getting the camera back, every time I switch batteries, the camera resets the date and time. It also seems to resets to different dates/ times. Sometimes it's 1999/01/01 and today it...

magyarw by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

CAnon EOS 6D ii Q button menu

Hi  I am new to this so please be kind  I got a 6D ii to replace my old 7D. I notice all of a sudden that when I try to set my shutter speed in th Q menu, it only goes as far as 1/180 and no more, though I could before. Obviously I have pressed/set s...

pinnkoob by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

5d mkiv mode and menu problems

I Hi, I am having several problems . 1, Cannot change any settings in Modes other than Auto(which I know changes itself. And still does). Also cannot review Pictures in any other mode than Auto.. 2, Cannot access Menu from any mode other than Auto. A...

Brabock by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7D II GPS slow to update

I have my GPS set to update every 5 seconds but, in practice, it often takes much longer. The camera is on an open boat in a non-metallic case. I did not have this problem with my previous camera, an ancient Sony a77v, traveling the same route. Is th...

awilde2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High-power telephoto lens for Rebel T6i T7i

I was just wondering if anyone can please recommend a high-powered telephoto zoom lens that is compatible with the EOS Rebel T7i I'm looking for something 400mm or higher for photographing the moon. If possible I'm hoping to find one for under $500 b...

Application for EOS 90D to shoot 24p?

Hello all. I recently got an EOS 90D. It shoots video at 29p. But I am told there is an applicayion I can get so the camera will also be able to shoot at 24p. Honestly, I am so ignorant here that I'm not even sure what exactly an "application" in thi...

Pking by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements