EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror lock-up in T7?

Hello all, I've recently gotten back into photography as a hobby after being away from it for a lot of years. I picked up a Rebel T7 2-lens kit (plus I still have a couple of lenses from the past) and have read the manual twice, but still might have ...

MacroDave by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP - HDMI Output Not Working

Hi -- I have an EOS RP that I bought a little over a year ago and to be honest I have been totally disappointed with this camera. I had an issue with the batteries draining overnight when left in the camera. I sent the camera in for repair and the pr...

rwmorey by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NOOB new camera advice needed please.

Hi everyone, been out of the Rebel world for a while, but looking to get back in.   Would love some guidance please on which camera to get, here is what I'm trying to achieve. . My 13 year old Son just started a digital photography/video editing clas...

R6 AF setup for video

Hey guys,I'm interested in knowing whether there is any work around to be able to switch to video mode without starting AF instantly, but being able to start AF during the recording without going back to the menu (to enable continous af from the menu...

kinigowe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7d Mark ii Live View Focus Problems.

Hello,Hoping someone can help me. I shoot with the 7d Mark ii and I shoot in live view exclusively. Earlier this year I went to a local photographer who calibrates lenses. They calibrated my 85 1.8 and 70-200, which I reset those back to zero because...

How to keep phone app connected to camera? (R5)

Hello,  I bought the R5, and am trying to use the GPS connection through smartphone feature.  I am able to connect to bluetooth, but as soon as the camera turns off (eco mode is on, 3 minutes auto shutdown is on), the app disconnects (obviously), but...

large by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

noise in raw light and IPB light in 8k

hello everyone im facing a problem when shooting with R5 the footage is always noisy no matter the iso level under the right expsure (between 0  and 1 with log3 or without it) , im wandering if anyone is facing the same problems and if youre shooting...

SA911 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Firmware Version EOS Rebel T3

Hello I have owned an EOS Rebel T3 (not i) for quite a few years and have recently been trying to update the firmware but have encountered a problem that has baffled me (perhaps it's me!). When I follow the clear instructions on the Canon site, I sto...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements