EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Kiss X9i (T7i or 800D) - ERR 70

Hey guys,I have a Canon X9i, I took pictures and videos normally. I knew about the webcam feature but had never used it, I thought it was with EOS Utility, I downloaded the program, tried to connect the camera with USB, when opening the program, it r...

6Dii Live View shuts down - external monitor

I am hoping I am not the only guy on here with this issue. I have read several forums, and there seems to be a general issue with certain model Canon cameras ramdomly shutting down in Live View mode. My issue seems to be with my Lilliput external mon...

neils by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 430 EXII and Rebel T7?

Hello group. Years back, when all we had was film, I owned a nice camera that I later sold because I stopped using it. 3 kids, and a steady job cuts into your free time for photography. Now I've retired and want to get back into photography. I purcha...

JLS70 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Number sequence out of whack!

Attended a dog show and took 144 photos. Downloaded them from the card to my laptop. OK, so far. When I went to view them. the were interspersed with photos that my wife too weeks ago. Her photos would be IMG.XXXX.jpg but my photos would be IMG.XXXX,...

EOS 90d viewfinder doesn’t work

I turned my camera on the other day and the viewfinder would not focus and none of the display works. The camera works just fine in live view. Also the display on the top of the camera does not work. The light comes on but nothing is displayed. I see...

Resolved! R5: Unable to copy 4K 120fps files to iPad

In my workflow for video files shot on the Canon R5 on the CFExpress card, I attach the USBC CFExpress card reader to the iPad, and insert the card from the camera. In the iPad Photos app, it shows up as a device and shows the thumbnails of the still...

xt3tor5 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Broken Contact - EF 100-400 LENS will not work

I have a t8i that I use for sports photography, went to shoot soccer matches Saturday, but my t8i would not shoot?  Had to use my back up.  Just noticed that one of the contact on the end had broken off, other lenses work, but not the 400.  Can this ...

bama924 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Pink Gradient on photos

I recently got a camera that came to me taking pictures that look like the one below. The camera is a EOS Rebel T6 and I cant seem to find any other issues that describe this issue. The live view seems to work just fine. 

IMG_3162.JPG
mistral by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements