EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can battery charged in camera?

Camera EOS Rebel t6sI use two cameras.  One is Canon Rebel T6s.  I always take the battery out of T6s camera for charging. But for the other camera, I always charge its battery in the camera every time after down loading the the new images.  Can Rebe...

Dianoban by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

6D mkii shutter release issue

Hello.  I have a 6D Mark ii that is about 10 months old.  Sometime in the last several months, the shutter button stopped working properly.  On any SLR I've ever had before, when I mash all the way down on the shutter button, the camera fires, and (i...

kmtenor by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R randomly moving focus point

Going crazy on this problem: when I let camera hang from neck, when I raise it up again and screen turns on, the focus point has moved. And if I move the camera, focus point blinks and erratically moves from center to new position.Thanks

thegios by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Using the touch Screen

I watch videos on how to use the Canon 5D Mark iv, and they show how the focus points are displayed on the touchscreen. Mine doesn't do that. Is there a way to turn the touch screen on and off? I want to see the options for focal points on the screen...

Questions about the T7

Hello, I'm new to canon cameras and have a few questions about this specific model as it have it arriving from amazon today. I plan to use it mostly for creating YouTube videos (I know its not the best camera for this but its the best i could afford ...

Canon T5i Shutter Issue??

Hello, I just recently purchased a T5i Rebel. I was playing around with it and it sounded like there was something wrong with the shutter. It seems slow and maybe a little sluggish. If I hold down the shutter, it starts somewhat quick then quickly sl...

kkola by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

R3 - I Might Actually Consider This

Canon,Finally, you may have actually produced a mirrorless camera I would consider owning. The intial tests are impressive.  Removing the 30 min recording limit awesome! Not to mention that the device doesn't catch fire.    While I doubt I'd ever use...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements