EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 70D

Hi, I have a EOS 77D camera which was working perfectly.It will now not take a photo after having been used in the movie mode. I depress the shutter button half way, it focusses and then when I depress further, nothing. Can someone help ?

Caz1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 70D Tethering

I have a Macbook M1 and am trying to teather my 70D. I have tried doing it by a cable and by wifi with no luck. The interface cable that came with the camera is USB1 and the M1 uses USB4 or Thunderbolt. I have a thunderbolt hub with USB connecters. I...

Canon 200D (SL2) External monitor issue

Hello! I have a Canon 200D (SL2) and I just bought a Feelworld F5 monitor for my camera, it has a audio metering feature but it doesnt seem to be working.. Is this a camera specific issue or is there something wrong with my monitor? I hope someone ca...

A newbie to Canon DSLR SL3 - bare with me

Hi folks,Newbie here. Be gentle.Question. I bought that SL3 and love the camera, but one thing I wanted to do was record whisky review videos on products in 4K but find that the 4k on setting "M" is so zoomed in that it doesn't get that wide frame ne...

EOS R6 AF2

Hello,I am an amateur photographer, a hobbyist. I just got an EOS R6 and have been watching videos that take me through all of the menus/submenus. I noticed when I got to the AF2 submenu my camera does not have the first setting that says "Focus Mode...

amyle by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 won't update to 1.4 firmware

I followed the instructions for the firmware update. I get to the section:Firmware update programUpdate Firmware?1.3.1 -> 1.4.0Except that the OK button is grayed out!! I can't get any further than this. I've tried four different times, always with t...

Resolved! Exp sim

I went to use camera and “exp. sim” was flashing on screen but not in view finder. First why was it flashing

Cleaner by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Electronic shutter EOS 250D

Hi, I wonder if it is possible to take shots without mechanical shutter (for things like panorama, it would wear it out). Only thing I fond was Silent módě but it means that the mirror is slower but the mechanical shutter operates as normal.Is it pos...

Resolved! Can't connect m50 via usb

My EOS m50 is not being recognized by my computer. I've tried several usb cables. My wifi/bluetooth is turned off on the camera. I've tried on 3 separate laptops.  This is extremely frustrating. I can connect via wifi, but can't get on the internet w...

jasmynn by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS M10 Touch Screen Not working

Hello! I have a canon eos m10. It was working fine and when I turned it on this morning, It was acting weird. It was turning off and saying Camera busy. So I removed the battery and turned it back on. It started as usual but the touch screen doesn't ...

mcube_19 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 4000D Not Saving Photos!! Please Help.

I use my Camera about Twice a Month. Having, not used it for a month I returned to it, and started taking pictures outdoors only to discover that none of them were saving them too the memory card. My initial thought was that the fault is with Memory ...

Thomas02 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 not recognizing Canon EOS M50

Hello - I have been troubleshooting for hours and now asking for help here. I am trying to use my Windows 10 laptop as a screen for my Canon EOS M50. I have downloaded the EOS Utility, but the computer does not recognize that the camera is plugged in...

vicdraz by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer not recognizing camera

My computer (Windows 10) all of a sudden does not recognize my camera (Rebel t6). I have to take the card out of the camera eveytime to download pics. I have just formatted the card again and that does not help any.  Any suggestions

ssh by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements