EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon AE! Program

Hello,I am trying to put in a new battery for my Canon AE1 Program Camera.  The view finder cover doesn't seem to come off.  Is there a secret to getting it off?

tiff files on 5d mk iv

so somehow I managed to hit a setting, I think during playback, that my images are being saved as a TIFF and are not editable. I have no idea of how I did this, and I have a wedding coming up in a few weeks. Any suggestions please?

clem1031 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos 4000d not focusing on the night sky

Hi I’m new to eos as I recently bought an eos 4000d. I have attempted star photography multiple times but the camera on autofocus refuses to take a photo and on autofocus it stays blurred. It’s really frustrating to me but I’m sure I’m just making a ...

Canon R5 with 1.5.1

Bought an R5 at B&H this year, came with 1.5 by default. Multiple freeze/crash on the maiden voyage.Got a replacement still crashed. Updated it to 1.5.1 as advised, and still got a freeze so I decided to return it regrettably. I shoot wildlife and bi...

Pre- Record

For the developers… Is there any plans for a pre-record feature similar to Pro Capture found on Olympus cameras?

bg1960 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T7 Video Recording

I have used a Canon DSLR for over 10 years, but it was an old school Rebel X. I recently upgraded to a Rebel T7 for the video benefits (it was all I can afford at the time), hoping to be able to use the video option for my YouTube videos on my art, w...

Zone based exposure

We need to have the ability to choose multi-zone exposure. For example if we are having a portrait shoot in a bright outdoor location, we should have the ability to choose different exposure for the subject and the background.Having a single exposure...

kowdlay by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements