EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! T5i black screen

My camera was fine one day; then the next time I used it, there is an issue. When I turn it on, it says senor cleaning, then the screen goes black. If I press the ISO button, the menu won't come up. I have to press Info twice then Q to get it to come...

Flash not firing on eos rebel t6i

So i just bought the camera off marketplace a few months ago and everything was working fine.Just a few days ago i went to take some pictures so i popped the flash up  and went to shoot but the flash wasn't firing.It sounds like it tries to fire but ...

77d worth it?

Hi. I am looking for an upgrade from my T6S. I shoot aviation photography, so it’s fast paced like sports/wildlife. I’ve made other forum posts similar to this topic, and most people reply the 7d mark 2 is a good upgrade.I would like to know what you...

Seanac by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 400D no live view

I've been trying to take photos of my paintings with not such great success. I think I can do better but what I can't figure out is why I don't ever see the painting I want to shoot in the LCD screen. I have to look through the viewfinder. I have it ...

nyartist by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lense

Ok so maybe a stupid question but what all lenses will fit on a cannon rebel XSI? I am wanting to try a different lens. This is my current one for long range 

2C00F46D-E4B0-4A89-9C34-FF4733840099.jpeg
emsplawn by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Update firmware 70D problem

helloI got problem with my 70D current software 1.1.1Its Probably a software problem :this button below on the camera don’t work :gallery , info , delete , Set button when i tried to make update from my memory card i can’t continue because “Set butto...

Rahim99 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 LOCKS UP

I took my fairly new R5 on a 1 month vacation and intentionally did not install firmware update 1.5 until I was home after the vacation.  After installing 1.5 I have had several lock ups using a EF 100-400 lens with BBF and animal/eye focus with * bu...

Kfreer by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements