EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS R busy/saving during Tether

Hi All I have a strange situation where sometimes when I am connected to Lightroom or Capture One tethering a shoot, the Camera suddenly stops responding and I cannot take any more pictures. The light indicating activity/saving just above the delete ...

119787217_2102137799920797_9022359877502784213_n.jpg

Flawed behavior of Canon RP sleeping mode

Hi, I found an existed behavior of canon rp sleeping mode is not handy when the viewfinder is available through automatic switch between VF and the screen. Basically, when the camera is going for a sleep the viewfinder is still trying to detect the c...

st_arvo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! rf100-500 update

Is anyone having trouble installing the firmware update for the rf 100-500 lens on a Mac? I get the .afu file from the dmg but the .afu won't install on the card. Thanks for any help.Mike W

mikew by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you focus an EOS 90D?

I realize this is the stupidest post ever. But how do you manually focus an EOS 90D? I've been shooting in auto focus since I got the camera (about two months ago). I see how to switch it to manual focus. But once I'm there, I don't see how to change...

Pking by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Setting on EOS Rebel T6s

I have Rebel T6s.  No idea how I got here but when I take a pic or push arrow to go back on taken pics I have the small pic in upper left of screen, 2 lines of letter and numbers below the pic, 4 graphs - one white, 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, on the rig...

Momsniv by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T7 freezing up repeatedly

Good morning,I am a high school photojournalism teacher and recently purchased 2 Rebel T7 cameras for my class. I have my own version of the camera as well that I purchased about 2 years ago and have never had any problems. Within a two-week period, ...

Resolved! EOS R5 windy day IBIS

HelloOn a windy day when multiple things are moving in different directions, it seems to me that the IBIS might get confused on the EOS R5. Even though the auto focus locks onto the eye of the bird, the image ends up soft. It appears that the bird is...

IMG_7530c.JPG IMG_7509c.JPG

eos m50 mark ii

I bought an eos m50 mark ii and I'm using it with the tamron 16-300 that I used with tho old 70d succesfully.in some pictures I receive green and violete lines, in my country recommend me to use only canon lens (?), I don't think that this is the pro...

SL2 won’t AF in M mode

HelloI have a SL2.   I hadn’t used it in a while. Auto focus is working when in scene mode or A+ mode. It will not auto focus in M mode or P mode. I have tried three lenses and it’s working the same for all three lenses. A canon 18 to 135 mm, canon 1...

Steps25 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements