EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 80D Getting error 70

I have tried using webcam utility software with my caon eos 80d, while connecting after few seconds it shows the error 70 and the camera stops working, i have tried removing battery and again starting the webcam utility but it again and again showing...

myt_92 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

R5 FTP Workflow on location

I am trying to work out a workflow for on-location FTP uploads during a shoot.Has anyone tried this, and what are the steps for a smooth, good workflow.Some of the thoughts I've been having about implementing this ...The shoot is a sports (wrestling)...

The last of the DSLR EOS line

It’s been a year since Canon announced the production and availability of their last EOS camera, the EOS-1D X Mark 3.A number of professionals in the industry feel that this planned obsolescence of the EOS camera will be Canon’s swan song.  I, for on...

T6 lens compatibility with 70D

Hello. Can anyone tell me if the Canon T6 rebel kit lens is compatible with a Canon 70D camera. I currently have the T6 and am looking to get a 70D. If my T6 lens will work I will save money by only needing the 70D body. I couldn’t find a straight fo...

A_Bonton by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I fix a saltwater damaged camera?

I found my dad's old camera. He said that it was broken because seawater (saltwater) had fallen on the camera. I want to get the parts but can anyone tell me if I can fix it (restore it) please? It's a canon 600d. The circuit boards are not available...

Timelapse in R3

How can i record Timelapse in Canon eos R3 under movie mode? I couldnt find the timelapse the option after disabling the Canon LOG-3 in movie mode?

Karn1918 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CF and CFexpress cards

Anyone have a reputable source of discounted high-quality, dependable CF and CFexpress cards?  Seems like the prices are skyrocketing faster and at higher rates than gasoline in San Francisco.

LP-E6N longevity

Most manufacturers of devices made that utilize lithium/lithium-ion batteries suggest that batteries remain in their charger for longevity, or to leave the device plugged into an AC source. What about Canon’s LP-E6N? Should I leave them in the charge...

Tips plz!

I want to shoot sports photos for people and I have those opportunities but I don't have an auto focus lense. What setting can I use to take great photos with that lense?

Bl7 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements