EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T2i red playback screen

My son just bought a refurbished EOS Rebel 2ti. After he takes a picture, when it displays on the playback screen, the picture looks like it has been taken with a red filter. When he uses the video feature, it looks purple. Can anyone help?

EOS Rebel T7 Won't Work in Auto

I just got a brand new canon T7. My manual mode is working but not my auto. It won’t focus or even take a picture. I called my nearest camera store and was told to clear settings, which I did and it is still not working. Pls send advice!

Photos on SD Card Inaccessible

Hello all,I am using a Canon Rebel T5i and for some reason I cannot find the pictures anywhere when I put the SD card in my Apple Macbook Pro. However, I can see the photos on my camera. The album preview image is a question mark with a yellow backgr...

ken22 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R6 tether video using capture one

Hi,My R6 won’t tether live view using Capture One. Tethering works well with photos on Capture One but live view for video only works with eos utility. I’m trying to connect via capture one and have the videos go to the computer. Otherwise I have to ...

Kaitkeem by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5d Mark IV Overexposure

I have two 5d Mark IVs and recently both of them have been over exposing images while shooting in Live Mode and through the View Finder. I'm shooting in manual mode and the settings stay exactly the same. I recently introduced the Profoto B10x lights...

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 10.02.07 PM.png IMG_0103.jpg IMG_0104.jpg

Resolved! Glare on all pictures

 I have a EOS 70D camera and all the sudden, all my pictures started to have the same type of box like glare. I had taken 200+ pictures prior to this happening on the day it started to occur. No matter what I do I still get this odd glare. This pictu...

Screenshot_20220515-191636_Gallery.jpg

Rebel XTI upgrade and re-use of lens

I am looking to upgrade from a Canon Rebel xTi camera to a newer mirrorless camera. Looking for two things: 1. advice on a new, similar, beginner camera (that high school students could use) AND 2. will the EF-s 18-55 mm lens that I already own work ...

Camera won't open

Hello. I would like to ask what could be the problem of my canon camera eos kiss X5. It won't open whenever memory card is put in. Though it opens/works when there is no memory card inserted.

Rararara by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R5, AF Method, Eye Detection

I am new to the Canon R5 and I am encountering the following issue with "Eye Detection" under AF settings: "Not Available because of associated function's setting." What specific "ASSOCIATED FUNCTION'S SETTINGS" would interfere with using eye detecti...

Sporadic problem with shutter on the R6

I've been having a problem recently with the R6.  On occasion, I press the shutter button to take a photo and the shutter fails to work.  It has failed when using AF and also using MF.  It's failed with my Canon 100-400mm and with my Tamron wide-angl...

Sborg by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements