EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Shutter Count

I noticed when i take a set of pictures they are numbered, XXX-YYYY and then there is a dash and another number after it. when i delete this set from the card and the first set of number's (X's) reset to 0 but the Y's continue to go up one. I have be...

24-70mm with Rebel T5i

Am I missing something? I'm photographing an event and I find my photos are much too grainy once I open them up my Mac. I'm using a 24-70mm with my Rebel T5i. My ISO is anywhere from 800 to 3200 (though I try to keep it lower), aperture at 2.8, shutt...

summerp by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! M50 Mark 2 . Focus issues

Hello I'm new to cameras I recently purchased a M50 mark 2. Camera worked great took a few picture everything was clear. Well I went to mess around with it some more today and tried out a different lens a vivitar 49 mm telephoto lens. Since doing tha...

PXL_20220708_230138484.jpg
Harped90 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

what is the CR2 image format?

I could not figure out how to reset the autofocus on my EOS Rebel T6 so I switched to manual focus. It was using only the top spot instead of all 9 spots and would not focus if the top spot was pointed at the sky. So I switched to manual focus. When ...

Resolved! Canon EOS Rebel T7 Focus function

I am really confused. I have recently purchased a used but like-new Rebel T7 that seems to work fine but the focus function, in general and in the 'Scene intelligent Auto / A+' doesn't seem to function as described in the manual. I try to press hte s...

J_P by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Should I upgrade lens for T3i?

Question....I shoot baseball for a hobby and need to get out as cheap as possible. Should I upgrade my lens for my Canon Rebel T3i or purchase a 90D?I am not able to upgrade camera and lens at the same time. I'm not even sure if there is another lens...

kazana by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 known bugs

Just looking for a place where known bugs are listed. Is there such a thing? I've noticed some peculiar things and don't want to add to the forum noise for something thats already been addresed or even posibly working as intended. Thanks!

JRogers67 by Apprentice
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T7 SD card issue

Bought this for my wife as a gift. I can not for the life of me figure out why the photos aren't saving to the SD card. I have tried 3 different sizes of SD card and nothing. I format the card in the camera and it does not help. Does anyone have any ...

DSAXT by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements