EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeze and stopped turning on

Hello, I have a canon 70d i was shooting some products at pic 25 it froze at it and stopped turning off even so i took out the battery then put it again and turned it on, not working properly so i turned it off then tried to turn it on again but didn...

Canon Gear

Hi, not sure if this is appropriate for this group, I'm not actually selling but looking for advice on selling. I tried photomarket but they removed the post.I am having short term (hopefully) financial issues. Was going to sell some Canon gear but h...

khunsu by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The R7

OK, first of all I am not using a production model of the R7, nor do I have one in my hands, but I can read the specs and the first reviews from sources I trust, and I have reservations.  I make these points from someone looking for a pro-level body ...

Support/Repair for Error 80 on 70D

I purchased my 70D in France in 2014. I do not have the proof of purchase and the shop is unable to provide it to me.I now reside in California and I have recently experienced Err 80. My S/N is in the range of the defect and Canon offered to cover th...

bduffez by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Connect cellphone download folder?

I recently installed the Canon Camera Connect app on my cellphone to be able to download pictures, and I'm curious if there is somewhere in the app to designate a specific folder on the phone to download them into?At the moment, when I start the app ...

Resolved! 101EOSSD

I transferred images to my lap top. To review the folder the images come up as an 101EOS5D(1) and upward

derz1 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

90D Autofocus

Has the 90 d for a while now and have had really good results until recently. I shoot birds in flight mostly and have noticed the 90d has really slowed down in acquiring and focusing on bird. All settings are the same as they where when te 90d would ...

chief by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! EOS 80D WiFi Connection issue

Hi.Really need help with my issue.I connected with my camera to the wifi (EOS Utility mode). Router lists this device as connected. But EOS Utility not showing this device in list so I can't connect Camera to PC.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

ikovalyov by Contributor
  • 49 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements