EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to upgrade from canon rebel t5i

I’ve been shooting Motorsports, mostly panning photos but working my way into doing still as well. I feel like my rebel t5i is a bit slow in the shutter speed and AF for what im doing and looking to upgrade. I mainly use an EF 70-200m f2.8 lens. I’ve...

Resolved! EOS Rebel T7 Image quality

Can anyone help? I am rather new to photography I have a rebel T7 and have been doing alot of nature, wildlife and astro photography. I have been shooting in RAW mode when I try to enlarge the pictures it tells me "low image quality" but it looks fan...

Mark67 by Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R5 horizontal green line

My Canon R5 has two grey green horizontal lines about 1/4 from the top and 1/4 from the bottom.  Just started a few weeks ago.  I did factory reset and update software to version 1.6. Lines still there.  Talked to Pete on customer rep phone line and ...

C6FE15F1-0AD3-4CDB-87DC-26036F805565.jpeg
Kestrel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS R5 not focusing?

My Canon EOS R5 is not focusing I think there is some issue with the lens, currently I am on a tour in northern areas of Pakistan, and I don't think there are any expert guys who can fix it for me, Any solution?

amitv668 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Missing Menu Items on EOS Rebel XTi

Until today my Canon EOS Rebel XTi was working fine.  Today about half the menu items are missing.  I removed the battery and reinstalled it but nothing seems to work.  Very strange behavior.  I looked to download the software from the canon site to ...

ov10fac by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R6 overheat in crop mode full hd 25p

Hi, I fount an canon R6 issue or bug, I'm an wedding filmmaker, using RF 16mm 2.8 and RF 50 mm 1.8 lens.When in turn on crop mode 1.6 on video a got overhead after 50-53 minutes in full hd 25 p ( IS off, autofocus off ). When camera already overheate...

Ciumaka by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T7 Won't Show In OBS

Hello Everyone!I was wondering if I could get some help with my EOS camera and OBS. I own a 2019 Rebel T7 that I'm connecting to my PC to use with OBS. I've been trying to record and livestream using OBS with my camera, but it seems that OBS doesn't ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements