EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon rebel t7 not turning on

recently i noticed my camera wasn’t turning on. the last time it was on was on 4th of july flashing a low battery symbol and went dead. i didn’t charge the battery after that. a week ago i went to go charge my battery and it says that it is fully cha...

raffy_ by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help - Black Line Showing Up in Images

I noticed this morning that there is a black line going through my photos. the position of the line can move and it appears in both my lenses. some pics it shows up really clear and others do not. these are a few with it in them. Any thoughts? 

IMG_0624_.JPG IMG_0559_.JPG IMG_0596_.JPG
klindsey by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5d4 firmware

My brand new 5d4 came with firmware version 1.3.4, but I am unable to find any reference to this FW version. Everything that I can find refers to 1.3.3 as being the latest.

Big_Stan by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 6500px resolution from EOS 5D Mark II

Hi all,I am trying to sell my artwork on a site that requires a 6500px dimension.My camera won't shoot that large and my photo software won't let me upscale the image. Can anyone recommend photo software that will?Would appreciate your help!TIA

Allie23a by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark III - HDMI - Mirroring

Hi,I had recently upgraded to 1.3.6 and it appears that mirroring function isn’t working. I didn’t need that function before but need it now and I am unable to make it work. The camera screen goes blank and the monitor shows all the settings. Interes...

EOS 4000D Can't do distance photos

I've got a Canon 4000D and a EFS 18-55MM lens. I tried taking close up photos of boats going by in the distance, but everytime I zoom in with the feature on the camera, the photos revert back to a distant shot- so you can't see the boat up close. And...

Resolved! R5 restricting shutter speed in Av mode

Is there a way to restrict the shutter speed lower limits when I am shooting street photography while using AV mode on Canon r5? To get a clear picture, I must not let the camera use a shutter speed below a certain time because not all subjects are s...

Ford1958 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements