EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Which CarePak to purchase for an EOS R6 kit?

I purchased an EOS R6 24-105 F4-7.1 kit today at Best Buy.  I had to register the body and lens separately in my Canon account but was planning to buy the CarePak.  It looks like I can buy one for the entire kit but it doesn't say if that covers the ...

KIDA by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 90D Firmware

Recently purchased EOS 90D and checked Firmware to ensure up to date.  Camera shows 1.1.2, yet current version listed on website is 1.1.1.  Any ideas??  

Canon R7 Body-Only Availability

Good MorningI am just curious why I am being held hostage to buy the R7 kit when all I want is the body. I preordered the camera back in early June from Adorama it seems all the stores only have kits. I have one crop body and two full frame Canon cam...

EOS 2000D Lines on my photos?

For some reason, purple and green lines have been overtaking my photos and completely ruining them, and I'm not entirely sure why, though I'm thinking it may be a sensor issue? I've been having this issue only when I try to shoot through my viewfinde...

Canon Issue 2.JPG Canon Issue 3.JPG Canon Issue.JPG

Resolved! EOS Rebel T7 Remote with Android phone?

I recall many months ago where I found the steps to use my Samsung Android as a remote. The manual for my T7 only addresses the cable remote. I'm anticipating a situation where the remote would be necessary. Where could I find the instructions to dow...

Resolved! EOS R Body Not Available For Registration

Hello, I have just purchased an EOS R Body new, and it has the full USA registration card, etc., packaged.I have noticed that when I am on my Canon profile under "Product Registration," no matter what combination of trying to find it within the searc...

EOS M50 Mark II Unbalanced Stereo Audio

Hi, I recently got a canon eos m50 mk2 and also a lavalier microphone paired with a rode wireless go 2 and for some reason when i record video and audio with them paired together correctly my audio seems to come out the my left ear aka the first chan...

Adski by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 5D Mark IV - Unable to change SD card.

I have a Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and was shooting a large event. I changed my SD card to a new card, and the images were all on the new card. I tried several SD cards and the images were on them too. I’m away from my PC, and thankfully finished with the...

PD56 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T8i can't connect to PC

EOS T8i won't connect to PC anymore.  It has been fine for months.  Nothing - that I know of has changed.  Now the PC won't recognize it.  I disabled both wireless and bluetooth.  I reinstalled the EOS utilities.  I use Windows 11.  Any ideas?  I con...

sheryl3 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M50 Distortion setting

Our company has approximately 50 EOS M50 cameras, recently several of them are having issues with the distortion setting change from on to off and then back on with no one changing the settings it seems to happen on their own. Does anyone have any in...

Digitizing slides with an EOS Rebel T6s

(I want to talk about something besides 3rd party RF lenses)I volunteered to digitize some old slides. No problem, I thought, since I have a slide scanner. It turns out these are (I think!) 127 film, 1-5/8 square, which while they fit in the scanner,...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements