EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS RP Will Not Turn on

Hello All!Has anyone had issues with the EOS RP not turning on? I have only used it twice and the second time it flashed a green screen with lines on it on the LCD screen then never turned back on. I am finding limited issues and have ran through the...

am8849er by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon mirrorless camera suggestions

I would like to see a Mirrorless camera, with 45MP, Face and eye focus tracking, manual shutter, no video at all for professional still photographers, and sports photographers.  Cut the cost. Maybe the R1?  If you want video an R1C?As a news paper Ph...

Babemgnet by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D Mark II Power OUT

My  6D MK11 which I have owned since October 2018 is not powering on.It has been working fine until I tried out a 300 2.8 L lens (in v good condition) I managed 3 photos and the power just went and never came back.Tried charging batteries, switching ...

2000D LCD screen black

My 2000D lcd screen went black at the beginning of a shoot. After the first shot, I tried previewing it but the screen went black. It works in movie camera mode but not in any stills mode.  I’ve tried full batteries and new SD card. Same thing each t...

EOS R7 Firmware Update fail

Hello,I am trying to update the firmware on my R7 from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 and it stops at 81% and then fails. I have tried multiple times and have deleted the firmware on the SD card and replaced it and only have gotten the same results. Thanks,

pha1016 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Picture styles affect raw

I have done a lot of research and every source tells me that picture styles do not affect raw images. I did a test comparing the neutral and standard profiles and imported into Lightroom and I noticed a significant difference. Is there a way to chang...

Vertical video filming 80D Camera

Hi all,Need some help here.  So, I am using a Canon 80D.  I just started filming vertical videos.  However, the camera doesn't recognize when it's vertical.  So I have to flip in post.  It's really annoying to do that with dozens of videos at a time....

Canon T7 Video Has Too Much Visual Noise

I make YouTube videos for my channel, Train Guru, and have used my Canon T7 since August 2021. I am still trying to learn how to properly shoot video, which seems to be my kryptonite. Although I can shoot fantastic photos.The main issue is that when ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements