EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 HDMI Visualization worse than EOS R

I have an EOS R and I can setup an a Freeworld R6 external monitor to the camera and record using both the LCD Display in the camera and the external monitor. I recently tried the EOS R6 and I'm thinking of getting one as an upgrade for my EOS R but ...

Understanding The Canon R10 Autofocus?

Hello! I recently purchased the Canon R10 with the RF 100-400mm IS USM lens. I bought this camera for plane spotting. The viewfinder autofocus is completely different to the DSLR and it’s a little confusing. There is lots of different tracking etc wh...

3C2D6EB2-9902-4A94-9449-214F4882654F.jpeg
MrJackT by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R Back Button Focus

I use an EOS R. My question is about Back button focus. After selecting a point and with servo focus mode how long will the focus remain on the point selected.? For example, a person on a bike riding towards me. I use BBF on them when they are 50 fee...

Resolved! EOS M50 overexposure with manual lens

I have a couple manual lenses that I use occasionally. One is a 25mm f/1.8 Meike EF-M and the other is an old 35mm f/2.8 Hanimex M42 mount that I use with an adapter. With both lenses I've had issues with overexposure when taking outdoor photos in da...

krahe by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i/600d Weird Situation

Ok.... I'll try to explain this as best as possible.I was out last night taking milky way photos.  I use a star tracker that has a bulb feature that I use with my T3i that I then use with my app on my phone and tablet.Here's where it gets weird and I...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements